Trying this again
This is just a starting plan it's all over the place and I need help
To make decisions re destinations we have 10 to 12 weeks very excited the longest we have ever had.
I am traveling with my husband and daughter will join us for part of the the time (Greece/Turkey)
We like towns and cities ,history , food not into night life ( daughter might be)
Glassgow is a must my husband is Scottish and still has lots of family there
The last time we did a trip we were in the south of France /Italy/Switzerland loved it but want to go
to different places this trip also tried to choose slightly cheaper destinations as we are away for longer anyway any input is greatfully excepted
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Fur Coats on Montreux Riviera, Switzerland
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 12 "Never Mind"
- 13 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 14 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 First time in Bulgaria
- 24 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 25 Italian lakes
Trying this again