The new Paris In Sites email just came out today. For those of you looking for info on Paris in December if you scroll down you'll see "Christmas 2001 Events in Paris"
Here is some info on Paris at the holidays
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como transportation questions
- 2 By train to and out of Prague
- 3 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 6 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 7 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 8 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 9 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 10 Cylades Island Hopping
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Normandy and Loire
- 15 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 16 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 17 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 18 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 19 Northern Europe in April-May
- 20 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 21 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 22 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 25 Granada