The new Paris In Sites email just came out today. For those of you looking for info on Paris in December if you scroll down you'll see "Christmas 2001 Events in Paris"
Here is some info on Paris at the holidays
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 18 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 19 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 20 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 21 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 22 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris