I have been busy planning this trip for my family and I. We are 5 adults and 4 children (16-8 years of age)
Please look over my plan, and see how it looks! Any advice greatly appreciated.
Depart JFK---Arrive Bergen late morning (following day)
spend 2 nights in Bergen.
Begin Norway Nutshell tour
Spend one night Flam
Continue on NIN tour...toward Oslo
Spend one night Oslo
Next morning take NSB train to Tonsberg
We have family in Tonsberg, and will spend 5 nights with them
Take train back to Oslo, depart Oslo airport back to NY!
Any advice on hotel accommodations, restaurants, excursions in any of the towns we are staying in is greatly appreciated!!!
PS----I decided to arrive in Bergen and do the NIN backwards to avoid going back and forth via Oslo, and maybe avoid some of the heavy crowds
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 2 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 Madrid airport question
- 10 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 11 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Naxos car rental
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?