I have been busy planning this trip for my family and I. We are 5 adults and 4 children (16-8 years of age)
Please look over my plan, and see how it looks! Any advice greatly appreciated.
Depart JFK---Arrive Bergen late morning (following day)
spend 2 nights in Bergen.
Begin Norway Nutshell tour
Spend one night Flam
Continue on NIN tour...toward Oslo
Spend one night Oslo
Next morning take NSB train to Tonsberg
We have family in Tonsberg, and will spend 5 nights with them
Take train back to Oslo, depart Oslo airport back to NY!
Any advice on hotel accommodations, restaurants, excursions in any of the towns we are staying in is greatly appreciated!!!
PS----I decided to arrive in Bergen and do the NIN backwards to avoid going back and forth via Oslo, and maybe avoid some of the heavy crowds
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Long weekend in Albania
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 car rental
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 14 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 15 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Munich and....???
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas