I have been busy planning this trip for my family and I. We are 5 adults and 4 children (16-8 years of age)
Please look over my plan, and see how it looks! Any advice greatly appreciated.
Depart JFK---Arrive Bergen late morning (following day)
spend 2 nights in Bergen.
Begin Norway Nutshell tour
Spend one night Flam
Continue on NIN tour...toward Oslo
Spend one night Oslo
Next morning take NSB train to Tonsberg
We have family in Tonsberg, and will spend 5 nights with them
Take train back to Oslo, depart Oslo airport back to NY!
Any advice on hotel accommodations, restaurants, excursions in any of the towns we are staying in is greatly appreciated!!!
PS----I decided to arrive in Bergen and do the NIN backwards to avoid going back and forth via Oslo, and maybe avoid some of the heavy crowds
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 6 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 10 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 13 "Never Mind"
- 14 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 15 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 16 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 19 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 20 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 23 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 24 First time in Bulgaria
- 25 Comments on locations/sestieri, please