I have been busy planning this trip for my family and I. We are 5 adults and 4 children (16-8 years of age)
Please look over my plan, and see how it looks! Any advice greatly appreciated.
Depart JFK---Arrive Bergen late morning (following day)
spend 2 nights in Bergen.
Begin Norway Nutshell tour
Spend one night Flam
Continue on NIN tour...toward Oslo
Spend one night Oslo
Next morning take NSB train to Tonsberg
We have family in Tonsberg, and will spend 5 nights with them
Take train back to Oslo, depart Oslo airport back to NY!
Any advice on hotel accommodations, restaurants, excursions in any of the towns we are staying in is greatly appreciated!!!
PS----I decided to arrive in Bergen and do the NIN backwards to avoid going back and forth via Oslo, and maybe avoid some of the heavy crowds
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 7 Trek through Eur
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Roma Pass
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 Denmark or Sweden?
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 London Hotels
- 20 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy