I have been busy planning this trip for my family and I. We are 5 adults and 4 children (16-8 years of age)
Please look over my plan, and see how it looks! Any advice greatly appreciated.
Depart JFK---Arrive Bergen late morning (following day)
spend 2 nights in Bergen.
Begin Norway Nutshell tour
Spend one night Flam
Continue on NIN tour...toward Oslo
Spend one night Oslo
Next morning take NSB train to Tonsberg
We have family in Tonsberg, and will spend 5 nights with them
Take train back to Oslo, depart Oslo airport back to NY!
Any advice on hotel accommodations, restaurants, excursions in any of the towns we are staying in is greatly appreciated!!!
PS----I decided to arrive in Bergen and do the NIN backwards to avoid going back and forth via Oslo, and maybe avoid some of the heavy crowds
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 10 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 11 Happy birthday ATM
- 12 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 2 days in Lugano area
- 18 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!