We have been to Pompeii twice and needless to say were amazed. We will now be travelling to that area with a friend who has not been to Italy before. We would like to see Herculaneum, the Amalfi Coast and Positano, but don't want to short change our friend. Are Pompeii and Herculaneum similar? We are active seniors arriving on a cruise ship, and would like to book a private tour. We know each of these areas deserve at least a couple of days - or weeks-, but want to make the most of our limited time. Would love some advice. Thanks in advance.
Herculaneum or Pompeii?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 2 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 6 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 10 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Day trip from London to Paris
- 13 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 14 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 19 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 20 Calling Jamikins
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 24 Zurich, Switzerland
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us