We have been to Pompeii twice and needless to say were amazed. We will now be travelling to that area with a friend who has not been to Italy before. We would like to see Herculaneum, the Amalfi Coast and Positano, but don't want to short change our friend. Are Pompeii and Herculaneum similar? We are active seniors arriving on a cruise ship, and would like to book a private tour. We know each of these areas deserve at least a couple of days - or weeks-, but want to make the most of our limited time. Would love some advice. Thanks in advance.
Herculaneum or Pompeii?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for French business associate
- 2 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 7 Alterations to night trains routes
- 8 Trip Report, part 1
- 9 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 10 Scottish Passport
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 shortened trip to Italy
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 18 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 21 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 22 Sunny September Trip Report
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 25 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?