We have been to Pompeii twice and needless to say were amazed. We will now be travelling to that area with a friend who has not been to Italy before. We would like to see Herculaneum, the Amalfi Coast and Positano, but don't want to short change our friend. Are Pompeii and Herculaneum similar? We are active seniors arriving on a cruise ship, and would like to book a private tour. We know each of these areas deserve at least a couple of days - or weeks-, but want to make the most of our limited time. Would love some advice. Thanks in advance.
Herculaneum or Pompeii?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 5 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 20 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 21 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 My itinerary for Greece
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague