We're scheduled to be in Greece this fall and will be traveling from Heraklion (Crete) to Santorini by ferry on Sept. 26, 2011.
By what date should we buy tickets?
Also, do the ticket prices ever change - sales, specials, etc?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 2 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 3 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 Spain and South of France
- 9 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 10 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 11 renting car with automatic transmission
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 May get together in Paris
- 18 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 19 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 20 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 21 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 22 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...