We're scheduled to be in Greece this fall and will be traveling from Heraklion (Crete) to Santorini by ferry on Sept. 26, 2011.
By what date should we buy tickets?
Also, do the ticket prices ever change - sales, specials, etc?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 2 3 week trip with children
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 8 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 9 Things to do in Montpellier
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 12 Italy in 11 Days
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 French election
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 21 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 24 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 25 Do I have time for the Appian Way?