My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Decision time...
- 2 Spain in November
- 3 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 4 Never To Return
- 5 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 6 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 7 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 8 Authentic czech food
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 10 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 14 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 15 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 16 Italy - unusually so
- 17 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 18 About cars in Austria
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 22 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 25 Greek Islands in October - who's open?