My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 25 days in Europe
- 2 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 3 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 4 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 5 scotland trave;
- 6 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 7 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 8 Family trip to France with kids
- 9 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 10 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 11 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 12 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 13 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 14 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 15 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 16 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 17 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 18 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 19 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 20 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 21 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 22 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 23 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 24 Travelling to France
- 25 Where to stay in London