My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 8 Question on France travel
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 11 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 23 Five nights in Extremadura
- 24 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek