My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 mallorca
- 2 Satnav maps update
- 3 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 4 Spanish Music
- 5 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Paris winter sales
- 13 Germany for 3 weeks
- 14 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Renting an apt.
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 21 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.