My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Adventurers of the Year 2015
- 3 French Basque region
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Story of the German Christmas star
- 11 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 12 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 13 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 14 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 American Express
- 18 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 19 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 20 Help with European vacation plan
- 21 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 22 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 23 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?