My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 2 Italy travel plan help
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 5 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 6 Wales
- 7 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 8 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 11 Tracking the Weather
- 12 Globus Iberian Tour
- 13 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Budapest to Kosice
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 21 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 22 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 23 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 24 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city