My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 2 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Late night train from Prague
- 8 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 9 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 10 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 11 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 14 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 15 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 16 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 17 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 18 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 19 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 20 Ireland driving vacation
- 21 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 22 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 23 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 24 Provence, near Nice
- 25 Bike touring in France