My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 5 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 6 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 10 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 13 French Basque region
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 16 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 24 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 25 American Express