My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alterations to night trains routes
- 2 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 3 Scottish Passport
- 4 London GTG late September?
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 8 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 9 Questions About Croatia
- 10 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 11 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 12 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 13 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Air France strike
- 17 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 18 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 19 Best day trips from Paris
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 21 Sunny September Trip Report
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 24 Italy tours
- 25 Norway Advice