My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 4 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 5 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 6 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 7 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 8 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 9 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 10 Barcelona Sagrada Familia visit in evening
- 11 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 12 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 13 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 14 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 15 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 16 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 17 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 18 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 19 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 20 Finalizing Itinerary
- 21 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 22 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 23 15 nights in Italy
- 24 A day in Killarney
- 25 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!