My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 American Express
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 12 Three ferries to Mull
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 22 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 25 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence