My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 2 Italy in August with kids
- 3 Itenerary Opinion
- 4 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 5 Healthy eating in Rome
- 6 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 7 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 8 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 9 French Prem Train Fares
- 10 10 Days trip to Europe
- 11 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 12 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 13 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 14 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 15 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 16 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 17 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 18 Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Hermann Rorschach Inkblot Test
- 19 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 20 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 21 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 22 venice to lucca by car
- 23 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 24 Northern Spain
- 25 Barcelona San Pau Apartment