My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to rent a car...
- 2 A short trip to Barcelona
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 5 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 6 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 7 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 8 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 11 Journees du Patrimoine
- 12 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 13 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 14 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 15 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 16 Bus Tours in London
- 17 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 20 January Amalfi Coast
- 21 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 22 Our Next Europe Trip
- 23 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 24 12 days in Italy
- 25 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich