My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthpurelives.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 6 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 7 Ischia
- 8 What do after Bernia Express?
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 First time in London
- 19 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 scotland
- 23 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour