My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 3 2 full days in Paris
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 6 Help with Madrid Location
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Venice, just arrived
- 9 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 10 Central London Hotels
- 11 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 12 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 13 3 days in Rome
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 16 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 21 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 22 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 23 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 24 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.