My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 2 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 3 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 4 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 5 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Day on the Rhine
- 8 Please help me give good travel advice
- 9 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 10 Portugal with children
- 11 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 12 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 13 Stopover in Tudela?
- 14 Travel throught Europe
- 15 Car Rentals in Athens
- 16 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 17 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 18 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 19 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 20 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 21 Macarons!
- 22 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 23 Josselin region of Brittany
- 24 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?