My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 No points in Paris .....
- 3 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 4 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 7 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 best time to book accommodation
- 13 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 14 Stay near Paris
- 15 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Sicily - not a trip report
- 18 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Dining at the Eiffel Tower