My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 2 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 3 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 4 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 5 The Hague
- 6 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 7 Cars in France
- 8 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 9 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 10 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 11 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 12 Venturing even further
- 13 Where to go
- 14 Munich Trip in February, please help!!!!!!!
- 15 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 16 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 17 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 18 From tourist to local..need help budget dn where to go!
- 19 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 20 Mont St Michel hotels
- 21 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 22 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 23 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 24 Reims Champagne Houses
- 25 ID check request from a hotel????