My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 5 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 6 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 7 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 10 day trips from Stuttgart
- 11 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 12 Normandy on our own?
- 13 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 Car rental
- 16 Ordering wine in Paris
- 17 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 18 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 19 Paris Recommendations
- 20 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 21 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 22 London Evening Activity
- 23 Rome & Southern Italy
- 24 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 25 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!