My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 2 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 3 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 4 Alhambra questions
- 5 London Weekend
- 6 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 11 Berlin: evening dining
- 12 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 13 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 14 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 15 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 16 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 17 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 18 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 19 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 20 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 21 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 22 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 23 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 24 Mont St. Michele?
- 25 Where to stay near Pont du Gard