My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Trieste as a day trip?
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 British drivers
- 9 Spain Travel
- 10 Southern France
- 11 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 12 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 17 Berlin
- 18 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 19 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 20 Train travel in Europe
- 21 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 22 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?