My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast in October
- 2 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 3 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 6 ITALO trains need help
- 7 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 8 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 9 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 10 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 11 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 14 biking in France
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 London for Free
- 17 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 18 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 19 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 20 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 21 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 22 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 23 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 24 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 25 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens