My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 How to make this adventure work?
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 7 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 8 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 9 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 12 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 13 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 14 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 15 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 16 Madrid: Flamenco
- 17 Madrid: City Views
- 18 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 19 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 20 German Rail Twin Pass
- 21 ITALO trains need help
- 22 London restaurants
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 25 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?