My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 2 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Naxos in May
- 5 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Belfast to Scotland help
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 20 days in Germany
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 18 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 help regarding removal firm in london
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Trains in Italy