My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노☤】☛ DDR28.COM ☚【☤ 】온라인카지노
- 2 썬시티카지노ஜ/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /ஜ썬시티카지노
- 3 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 4 Referendum in Greece
- 5 Ostuni favourites
- 6 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 7 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 8 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 9 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 10 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 11 온라인카지노＼＼『 BOO54.com 』 ＼＼온라인카지노
- 12 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 13 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）월드카지노
- 14 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）아시안카지노
- 15 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 16 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 17 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 18 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 19 Cochem or Beilstein
- 20 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 21 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 22 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 23 Barcelona sites: attire
- 24 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 25 스카이카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／스카이카지노