My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 3 York - Time for tea!
- 4 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 5 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 8 Touring Wales
- 9 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 Sicily in 4 days
- 13 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 14 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 15 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 16 Cordoba or Granada?
- 17 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 18 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 19 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 20 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 21 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 22 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 23 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 24 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 25 SPANISH MUSEUMS