My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 4 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 5 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 6 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 10 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 11 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 12 Le Marche Research Help
- 13 Northern lights in December
- 14 Verona and Lake Garda
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 17 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 18 European Cooking Secrets
- 19 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 20 20 Days in Europe
- 21 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 22 Italy - rental car damages query
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!