My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, Spain and France
- 2 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 3 Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
- 4 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 5 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 6 St. Paul's Cathedral annual pass
- 7 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 8 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 9 Amsterdam and beyond
- 10 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 11 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 14 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 15 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 16 Day trips from Cologne
- 17 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 18 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 19 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 20 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 21 Bruce and Marija go to Zielona Gora, Vilnius and Rome
- 22 Recommended Italy offline apps for Android - maps, restaurants, etc
- 23 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 24 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 25 Attractions in Ostia Antica