My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 4 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 5 buying souviners and art
- 6 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 7 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 8 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 9 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 10 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 11 Swiss decisions
- 12 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 13 Please help me plan my trip!
- 14 Porto to Salamanca
- 15 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 16 Greece and Turkey
- 17 Napoli logistics
- 18 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 19 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 20 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 21 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 22 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 23 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 24 scotland trave;
- 25 Aerofloat-safe or not?