My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 2 Lake Garda- Italy
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Trains France/Switzerland
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 8 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 9 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 10 Bursa/Iznik
- 11 Paris gtg in October?
- 12 Belgian airports
- 13 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 14 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 15 Is Venice overrated?
- 16 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 17 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 18 Greece Travel Advice
- 19 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 20 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 21 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 22 Brussels Airport
- 23 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 24 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 25 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested