My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 2 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 3 Andalucia itinerary help
- 4 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 7 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 8 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 11 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 12 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 13 Alhambra questions
- 14 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 15 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 16 Airbnb
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 19 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 20 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 21 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 22 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 23 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 24 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 25 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy