My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 충전 릴 게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Two days in Rome
- 3 Classical Tour of Albania
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 6 Anniversary trip to France
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 London is it worth it?
- 14 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 19 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 20 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 23 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 24 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour