My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 12 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 13 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 14 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 15 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 16 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 17 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth