My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 trip to norway
- 8 Is Venice really dirty?
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 21 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe