My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
- 1 Paris trip report
- 2 Connection in Newark EWR
- 3 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 4 Edinburgh
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 9 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 10 Apartment location
- 11 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 15 portugal
- 16 Refining London and Scotland
- 17 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 18 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 19 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 20 Help with itenerary
- 21 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 22 Rhine River Intinerary
- 23 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 24 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 25 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa