My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage advice
- 2 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 3 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Trip to Pyrenees
- 6 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 7 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 8 Netherlands Delta Works
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 11 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 12 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 Crete Ancient sites
- 16 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 17 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 How long in Venice?
- 22 Calling home from abroad
- 23 Moving to Belfast
- 24 Basketball in London
- 25 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?