My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Italian Lakes
- 3 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 Help With Vienna
- 6 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 7 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 8 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 9 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 10 Trains in Europe
- 11 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 12 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 15 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 Netherlands and others
- 18 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 19 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 20 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 21 Raining in rome
- 22 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 23 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 24 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 25 Living like a local (sort of) in London