My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 Paris to Ramstein
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 3 days with a Swindon base
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 15 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 12 days europe
- 19 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 Rail pass question
- 22 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 23 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 Amalfi Coast lodging