My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France in November
- 2 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 3 Photographer in Paris?
- 4 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 5 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 6 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 7 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 8 Venice; recommendations
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 11 Sardinia in early May
- 12 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 13 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 19 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 20 Finistère Base
- 21 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 22 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 23 Murren in June by myself
- 24 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 25 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?