My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 2 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 3 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 4 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 7 Ordering in a Deli
- 8 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 9 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 10 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 11 International Friends Tour
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 14 Walking Scotland
- 15 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 18 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 19 I forgot my international driver permit
- 20 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 21 Bordeaux TRIP
- 22 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 23 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 24 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 25 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden