My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation Pass Paris
- 2 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 3 Transportation Pass Italy
- 4 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 5 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 6 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 7 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 8 Driving out of Heathrow
- 9 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 10 Our Next Europe Trip
- 11 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 12 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 13 too many London hotels!
- 14 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 15 Spain in February or March
- 16 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 17 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 18 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 19 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27
- 20 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 21 Cornwall and Germany
- 22 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 23 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 24 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 25 2015 Flight Prices