My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 2 Swimsuit for France, Switzerland, Austria?
- 3 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 4 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 5 England/Scotland in January?
- 6 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 7 Ice for a cooler
- 8 Auto Europe or Hertz?
- 9 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 10 Are my 2013 Paris metro/bus tickets still good?
- 11 tuscany/florence tour
- 12 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 13 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 14 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 15 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 16 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 17 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 18 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 19 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 20 Seine river cruise help
- 21 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 22 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 23 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 24 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 25 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?