My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 2 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 5 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 6 Italy, Spain and France
- 7 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 8 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 9 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 10 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 11 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 12 Montpellier - A few questions
- 13 My summer in Paris
- 14 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 15 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 16 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 17 November in Greece
- 18 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 19 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 20 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 23 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 24 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 25 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?