My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 3 Europe itinerary
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Greece Experts
- 6 Europe itinerary review
- 7 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 10 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 11 European Travel in March
- 12 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Iceland in 4 days?
- 15 Munich-6 days in September
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 20 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 21 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 22 SIM card
- 23 Sixt insurance claim
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia