My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Germany
- 2 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 5 Rome for a week
- 6 trip to Italy
- 7 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 8 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 9 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 10 Hertz Never Lost
- 11 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 14 Hostel Advice
- 15 Holiday in Europe
- 16 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Train from Lille to Delft
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 23 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Amalfi or Positano