I will be staying in Helsinki for three nights in April and would like to visit Tallin in Estonia right across the Gulf of Finland. For anyone that has done this trip, is a day-trip sufficient or would 1 or 2 days in Tallin be better? Is there enough to do and see to keep a person busy for that amount of time? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Helsinki to Tallin - How much time? Day-trip or 1-2 nights in Tallin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 2 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 3 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 6 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 7 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 8 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 10 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Need help with itinerary
- 17 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 18 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 19 First Trip to Europe
- 20 Expat area's in France
- 21 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 24 One month (ish) in Spain
- 25 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK