I will be staying in Helsinki for three nights in April and would like to visit Tallin in Estonia right across the Gulf of Finland. For anyone that has done this trip, is a day-trip sufficient or would 1 or 2 days in Tallin be better? Is there enough to do and see to keep a person busy for that amount of time? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Helsinki to Tallin - How much time? Day-trip or 1-2 nights in Tallin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 5 Arc de Triumph Question
- 6 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 7 Greek ferries
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 12 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 13 Prague flea markets
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper