I will be staying in Helsinki for three nights in April and would like to visit Tallin in Estonia right across the Gulf of Finland. For anyone that has done this trip, is a day-trip sufficient or would 1 or 2 days in Tallin be better? Is there enough to do and see to keep a person busy for that amount of time? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Helsinki to Tallin - How much time? Day-trip or 1-2 nights in Tallin?
- 1 Dresden Train Station
- 2 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 17 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 River cruises
- 23 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Week in Interlaken at end of February