I will be staying in Helsinki for three nights in April and would like to visit Tallin in Estonia right across the Gulf of Finland. For anyone that has done this trip, is a day-trip sufficient or would 1 or 2 days in Tallin be better? Is there enough to do and see to keep a person busy for that amount of time? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 2 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Norway fjord
- 6 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 12 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Stockholm during midsummer
- 15 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 19 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 20 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 21 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 Praiano
Helsinki to Tallin - How much time? Day-trip or 1-2 nights in Tallin?