I will be staying in Helsinki for three nights in April and would like to visit Tallin in Estonia right across the Gulf of Finland. For anyone that has done this trip, is a day-trip sufficient or would 1 or 2 days in Tallin be better? Is there enough to do and see to keep a person busy for that amount of time? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 barcelona
- 2 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 3 A plethora of islands
- 4 Referendum in Greece
- 5 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 6 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 7 10 days in spain
- 8 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 9 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 10 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 11 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 12 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 13 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 14 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 15 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 16 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 17 Switzeraland Iternary
- 18 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 19 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 20 Texans Take a Tour
- 21 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 22 Train Travel in Germany
- 23 One night in Amsterdam?
- 24 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 25 Barcelona Itinerary
Helsinki to Tallin - How much time? Day-trip or 1-2 nights in Tallin?