I will be staying in Helsinki for three nights in April and would like to visit Tallin in Estonia right across the Gulf of Finland. For anyone that has done this trip, is a day-trip sufficient or would 1 or 2 days in Tallin be better? Is there enough to do and see to keep a person busy for that amount of time? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 6 limousine services - milan - rome
- 7 Regarding Residence Permit
- 8 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 9 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 10 Homesaty
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 13 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 16 Route des Vins
- 17 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 18 2 days in Florence
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 21 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 22 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
Helsinki to Tallin - How much time? Day-trip or 1-2 nights in Tallin?