I will be staying in Helsinki for three nights in April and would like to visit Tallin in Estonia right across the Gulf of Finland. For anyone that has done this trip, is a day-trip sufficient or would 1 or 2 days in Tallin be better? Is there enough to do and see to keep a person busy for that amount of time? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 5 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 6 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 7 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 11 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 18 Bruges
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 22 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 23 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 A week in the Occitanie
Helsinki to Tallin - How much time? Day-trip or 1-2 nights in Tallin?