I will be staying in Helsinki for three nights in April and would like to visit Tallin in Estonia right across the Gulf of Finland. For anyone that has done this trip, is a day-trip sufficient or would 1 or 2 days in Tallin be better? Is there enough to do and see to keep a person busy for that amount of time? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Customer Support Number @+-(1800-681-7208)@AOL tech# support
- 2 Icloud@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Greece
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 southeast sicily town as home base
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Top Tapas Tascas
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Ludwig Castles
Helsinki to Tallin - How much time? Day-trip or 1-2 nights in Tallin?