I will be staying in Helsinki for three nights in April and would like to visit Tallin in Estonia right across the Gulf of Finland. For anyone that has done this trip, is a day-trip sufficient or would 1 or 2 days in Tallin be better? Is there enough to do and see to keep a person busy for that amount of time? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 2 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 5 Spain Itinerary Help
- 6 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 7 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 8 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 9 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 10 Amalfi coast
- 11 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 12 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 13 Rail pass question
- 14 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 15 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 16 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 17 If you had four months...
- 18 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 19 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 20 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 21 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 22 Convents in Venice
- 23 cell phone companys
- 24 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 25 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
Helsinki to Tallin - How much time? Day-trip or 1-2 nights in Tallin?