I will be staying in Helsinki for three nights in April and would like to visit Tallin in Estonia right across the Gulf of Finland. For anyone that has done this trip, is a day-trip sufficient or would 1 or 2 days in Tallin be better? Is there enough to do and see to keep a person busy for that amount of time? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Helsinki to Tallin - How much time? Day-trip or 1-2 nights in Tallin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 10 Nice or Marseille??
- 11 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 12 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 16 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 17 France, Italy and Greec
- 18 gites de france or agritourism
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 22 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?