I will be staying in Helsinki for three nights in April and would like to visit Tallin in Estonia right across the Gulf of Finland. For anyone that has done this trip, is a day-trip sufficient or would 1 or 2 days in Tallin be better? Is there enough to do and see to keep a person busy for that amount of time? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 5 Where to enjoy Paris
- 6 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 14 Versailles
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 19 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 20 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 21 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Athens
- 25 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
Helsinki to Tallin - How much time? Day-trip or 1-2 nights in Tallin?