I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 2 Paris Travel: You Tell Me
- 3 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 4 sncf help
- 5 Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 6 Christmas in Germany
- 7 Amalfi Coast in June
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 11 Archetypical White Christmas
- 12 Caserta Palace and gardens renovations
- 13 Paris dining-with teens
- 14 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 15 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 16 Best new years?
- 17 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 18 Bahn sales
- 19 Another Paris Trip Report
- 20 Weekend away from London
- 21 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 22 Airport shuttle from Airbnb locale
- 23 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 24 1st Class v 2nd Class
- 25 Driving from South Iceland to the Westfjords