I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Helsinki to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 2 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 3 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 4 Trains
- 5 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 6 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 7 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 DVD players in France
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 12 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 13 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 14 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 15 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 16 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 17 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 18 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 19 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 20 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 21 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 22 Travel by train in Poland?
- 23 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014