I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 2 Overnight Train Questions
- 3 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 4 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 5 Italy - best two central locations
- 6 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 7 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 8 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 9 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 10 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 11 Vet my itinerary
- 12 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 13 Amsterdam hotels
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 15 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 16 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 17 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Istanbul tour guides?
- 21 Flamenco Shows
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 24 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 25 St Remy area for Provence base?