I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Helsinki to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?