I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 2 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 3 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 4 Switzerland 5 days
- 5 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 6 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 7 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 8 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 9 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 10 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 11 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 12 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 13 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 14 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 15 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 16 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 17 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 18 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 19 Finalizing Itinerary
- 20 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 21 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 22 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 23 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 24 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 25 HeathrowAirport to bakery