I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Way... trust or bust?
- 2 Walking GPS?
- 3 American Style Restaurants in London
- 4 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 5 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 6 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 11 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 12 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 13 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 14 Portugal trains
- 15 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 16 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 17 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 18 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 20 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 21 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 22 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 23 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 24 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 25 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.