I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Helsinki to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 2 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 3 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 4 Great restaurants in Italy
- 5 Amalfi coast in May
- 6 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 7 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 8 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 9 Amsterday > Bruges
- 10 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 11 CDG questions
- 12 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 13 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 14 Greece after the Vote
- 15 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 16 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 London - Off-the-Path Gems