I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 road trip through scotland
- 2 Best Neck Pillow
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Tieks for travel
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 8 Tracking the Weather
- 9 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 10 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 11 Where to eat in Rome?
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 15 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 16 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 20 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 21 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 22 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 23 Alsace to Austria?
- 24 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 25 Budapest language lessons