I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 Train Travel in Germany
- 3 barcelona
- 4 One night in Amsterdam?
- 5 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 Rome Walking Guide
- 8 Switzeraland Iternary
- 9 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 10 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 11 Naples?
- 12 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 13 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 14 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 15 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 16 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 17 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 18 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 19 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 20 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 21 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 22 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 23 Travel in England and Scotland
- 24 10 days in spain
- 25 Nice - nightlife / live music