I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Helsinki to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 Split to Venice. Help!
- 4 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 5 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 6 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 7 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 8 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 9 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 10 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 13 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 14 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 15 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 16 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 17 Top 5 choices from London
- 18 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 19 Day on the Rhine
- 20 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 21 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 22 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 23 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 24 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 25 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo