I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Helsinki to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 5 Visit to Bath and London england
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 8 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 9 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 10 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 13 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 14 month's stay in Italy
- 15 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 16 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 17 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?