I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Helsinki to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 2 Europe in winter
- 3 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 4 Two Days in Prague
- 5 Alterations to night trains routes
- 6 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 13 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 14 Giverny in early October?
- 15 Norway Advice
- 16 Renfe site
- 17 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 18 Cornwall or Paris?
- 19 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 23 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 24 Trip Report, part 1
- 25 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...