I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 5 Dijon in December!
- 6 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 10 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 17 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Another tipping question: concierges
- 22 24 hours in Zurich
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 25 Trip suggestion