I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Helsinki to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 London city Best option for transit
- 4 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 5 England/EPL family vacation
- 6 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 7 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 8 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 9 Never To Return
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland
- 17 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 18 Central Europe itinerary
- 19 First visit to France in November
- 20 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 21 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 22 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 23 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????