I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 3 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 4 If Greece exits
- 5 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 6 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 7 Spanish air controllers strikes in July 2015
- 8 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 9 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 10 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 11 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 12 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 13 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 14 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 15 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 16 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 17 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 18 1 day in the Black Forest
- 19 French Basque country
- 20 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 21 Rome Walking Guide
- 22 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 23 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 24 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 25 Questions regarding currency exhange