I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Helsinki to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 5 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 6 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 7 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 8 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 9 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 10 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Ghent or Paris?
- 13 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 16 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 17 Restaurants in Venice
- 18 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 19 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 20 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 21 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 22 Plaza on the River, London?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 Chip and Pin
- 25 Venice, just arrived