I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Helsinki to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 2 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 6 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 7 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 11 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 12 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 14 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 15 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 16 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 17 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 18 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 24 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 25 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary