I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 3 Manchester on derby weekend
- 4 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Day trips from Uzes
- 9 Greece Experts
- 10 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 15 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 16 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 17 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 18 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?