I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 6 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 9 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 10 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 11 What one thing in Paris?
- 12 Holiday in Austria
- 13 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 14 Rue des Rosiers
- 15 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 sfo to europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!