I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Helsinki to Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 London hotel
- 10 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 13 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 14 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Hotel in Venice
- 19 hotels in Seville
- 20 London tube
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 23 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 24 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 25 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!