Heading to Helsinki, Tallinn and wherever else sounds good but I've heard some scare stories about the "cost of living" especially in Helsinki. Keeping in mind I'm from Ireland, so kind of used to paying ridiculous prices, can anyone give a real idea of costs for average meal, night out etc. Also some idea of what the weather is generally like in late August / Sept. Any bits of info appreciated.
Helsinki / Tallinn costs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 suggested day bag
- 3 Naples airport, bag storage, pizza, crime?
- 4 Where can I get a Hermes Birkin bag without a waiting list?
- 5 Tripadvisor just sent me a large-ish canvas bag!
- 6 2.5 Weeks in Europe Bag - Carry On
- 7 Help Choosing a bag?
- 8 where to buy a LV bag?
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 11 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 12 Suggested day bag for use in Italy
- 13 Help with a small island in Greece
- 14 things in Rhonda
- 15 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 20 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 21 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 22 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?