I'm planning on taking a solo trip to Helsinki, Riga, and Stockholm in late Oct - early Nov.
I've roughly allocated the days as below - air tickets to Helsinki and out of Stockholm have been purchased already so those dates cannot be changed. However, I have not booked details of my itinerary yet so I would like some input as to how to allocate days between these cities.
Any input would be appreciated!
10/24: 3:20pm Helsinki in
10/27: 5:40am Helsinki out, 7:40am Riga in
10/28: 7:00pm Riga out, 7:15pm Stockholm in
11/2: 5:40pm Stockholm out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노(｡//AAA815。CoM//｡)프라임카지노온라인카지노주소
- 2 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 3 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 4 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 5 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 6 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 7 Stu Tower
- 8 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 9 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 12 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 15 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 16 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 17 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 18 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 22 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 23 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy