I'm planning on taking a solo trip to Helsinki, Riga, and Stockholm in late Oct - early Nov.
I've roughly allocated the days as below - air tickets to Helsinki and out of Stockholm have been purchased already so those dates cannot be changed. However, I have not booked details of my itinerary yet so I would like some input as to how to allocate days between these cities.
Any input would be appreciated!
10/24: 3:20pm Helsinki in
10/27: 5:40am Helsinki out, 7:40am Riga in
10/28: 7:00pm Riga out, 7:15pm Stockholm in
11/2: 5:40pm Stockholm out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help please
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 13 CDG much improved
- 14 Praiano
- 15 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 16 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Norway fjord
- 19 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city