I'm planning on taking a solo trip to Helsinki, Riga, and Stockholm in late Oct - early Nov.
I've roughly allocated the days as below - air tickets to Helsinki and out of Stockholm have been purchased already so those dates cannot be changed. However, I have not booked details of my itinerary yet so I would like some input as to how to allocate days between these cities.
Any input would be appreciated!
10/24: 3:20pm Helsinki in
10/27: 5:40am Helsinki out, 7:40am Riga in
10/28: 7:00pm Riga out, 7:15pm Stockholm in
11/2: 5:40pm Stockholm out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrird and Seville
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Greece
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 13 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Spain - day driver advice
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester