I'm planning on taking a solo trip to Helsinki, Riga, and Stockholm in late Oct - early Nov.
I've roughly allocated the days as below - air tickets to Helsinki and out of Stockholm have been purchased already so those dates cannot be changed. However, I have not booked details of my itinerary yet so I would like some input as to how to allocate days between these cities.
Any input would be appreciated!
10/24: 3:20pm Helsinki in
10/27: 5:40am Helsinki out, 7:40am Riga in
10/28: 7:00pm Riga out, 7:15pm Stockholm in
11/2: 5:40pm Stockholm out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?