I'm planning on taking a solo trip to Helsinki, Riga, and Stockholm in late Oct - early Nov.
I've roughly allocated the days as below - air tickets to Helsinki and out of Stockholm have been purchased already so those dates cannot be changed. However, I have not booked details of my itinerary yet so I would like some input as to how to allocate days between these cities.
Any input would be appreciated!
10/24: 3:20pm Helsinki in
10/27: 5:40am Helsinki out, 7:40am Riga in
10/28: 7:00pm Riga out, 7:15pm Stockholm in
11/2: 5:40pm Stockholm out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 2 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 5 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Milan and Lake Como
- 8 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 11 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 12 One week in Europe
- 13 Budapest to Kosice
- 14 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 15 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 16 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 17 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 18 Munich itinerary review
- 19 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 20 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 21 Switzerland in September
- 22 Where to eat in Rome?
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony