I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 2 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Escorted Tours
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 2 Months in Sicily
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 Le Marche, Italy
- 10 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 11 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 12 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 13 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 14 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 15 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 16 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 17 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 18 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 19 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 20 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 21 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 22 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 23 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 24 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 25 Short Trip in July