I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 2 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 3 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 Cordoba or Granada?
- 7 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 8 St Andrews advice
- 9 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 10 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 11 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 12 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 13 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 14 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 15 Hostel Advice
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 18 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Rome for a week
- 21 Touring Wales
- 22 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 23 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 24 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 25 Holiday in Europe