I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 2 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 5 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 2 weeks from southern italy
- 12 Another Question re Scotland
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 17 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 18 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Where to stay in Umbria
- 21 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 22 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 23 First Trip to Ireland
- 24 Dalmation coast in October?
- 25 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old