I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Helsinki or Tallinn? or Both?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - things to do?
- 2 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 5 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 6 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 9 Day on the Rhine
- 10 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 11 Spain Itinerary
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 14 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 15 Naples and Salerno
- 16 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 17 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 18 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 19 Rental Car in Paris
- 20 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 21 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 22 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland
- 23 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 24 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 25 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans