I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Helsinki or Tallinn? or Both?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 3 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 4 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 5 Help with Madrid Location
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 8 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 11 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 12 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 13 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 14 Italy and Greece
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Please help with itinerary...
- 17 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 18 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 21 ITALY
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Globus Tours
- 24 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 25 Royal Opera House question?