I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 5 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Praiano
- 8 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 9 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 12 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 13 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 14 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 15 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 16 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 17 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Oporto
- 20 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 Italy bus or train
- 23 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 24 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 25 Porto and vicinity