I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 2 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 3 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 4 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 6 Day trips by train from Milan
- 7 Q's About Sweden- Talk to a Real Swede!
- 8 London dining service charge
- 9 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 12 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 13 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 14 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 15 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 20 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 21 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 22 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 23 London Paris
- 24 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 25 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS