I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 2 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 3 sfo to europe
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Car Rental in Italy
- 8 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 9 Italian Riviera
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 13 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 14 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 15 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 16 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 17 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 18 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 19 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 20 Switzerland in mid-April
- 21 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 23 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes