I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 2 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 3 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 4 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 5 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 6 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 7 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 8 Using O2 in Europe?
- 9 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 10 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 11 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 12 Istanbul to budapest
- 13 Renfe Train Ticket Buying Success! (Paypal)
- 14 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 15 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 16 Santorini Location
- 17 Mirrors?
- 18 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 19 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 20 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 21 La Tavola Marche
- 22 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 23 From Schipol to ?
- 24 2 weeks in France next May
- 25 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?