I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 2 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 3 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 4 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 5 Vet my itinerary
- 6 Italy - best two central locations
- 7 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 8 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Overnight Train Questions
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 13 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 14 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 18 Flamenco Shows
- 19 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 20 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 23 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 24 What to see in Dresden...
- 25 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions