I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 2 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 3 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 4 Lavender fields in Provence
- 5 Drive or train Austria
- 6 September in Switzerland
- 7 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 8 Shoes for Cinque Terre
- 9 Italy train travel question
- 10 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 11 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 12 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 13 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 14 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 15 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 16 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 17 Wifi on TGV?
- 18 Barcelona hotel help
- 19 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 20 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 21 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 22 Athens to Delphi bus - No online booking?
- 23 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 24 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 25 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam