I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 4 20 Days in Europe
- 5 Budapest Hotels
- 6 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 7 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 8 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 9 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 10 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 11 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 12 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 13 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 14 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 15 Tips on driving in France
- 16 CDG much improved
- 17 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 18 Sicily Tour Service
- 19 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 20 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 21 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 22 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 23 First trip to Italy
- 24 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 25 Le Marche Research Help