I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Helsinki or Tallinn? or Both?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sea side in Italy
- 2 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 3 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 4 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 5 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 6 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 7 German Wings
- 8 Please help with car rental in the UK (Scotland)
- 9 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 10 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 14 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 15 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 16 Bologna Restaurants
- 17 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 18 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 19 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 20 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 23 Spain in 17 days
- 24 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 25 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?