I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Recommendations
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 8 2 days in Lugano area
- 9 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Italy in January?
- 14 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Paris- restaurant
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 19 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 22 Happy birthday ATM
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.