I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 2 Rome Rental Car
- 3 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 4 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 5 5 Days in Corsica
- 6 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 9 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 15 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 16 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 17 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 italy itinerary
- 20 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 21 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 22 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?