I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 3 Place to stay in London
- 4 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 5 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 6 Barcelona to south of France
- 7 England/Scotland In January questions
- 8 Edinburgh Questions...
- 9 Holding bags in Paris
- 10 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 11 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 12 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 14 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 15 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 16 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 17 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 18 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 19 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 20 Dublin & Stockholm
- 21 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 22 SIXT car rental uk
- 23 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 24 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 25 Cornwall and Germany