I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 2 Ny to St Tropez
- 3 Our Paris plans
- 4 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 5 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 8 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 9 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 10 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 11 Sicily Trip
- 12 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 13 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 14 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 15 Bath or Exeter
- 16 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 17 Referendum in Greece
- 18 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 19 Barcelona Itinerary
- 20 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 21 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 22 air conditioning
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 25 Hotels near Roma Termini