I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Helsinki or Tallinn? or Both?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 7 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 8 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 9 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 10 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 13 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 14 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 15 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 16 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 17 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 18 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 19 Scotland day tour
- 20 England sites not to miss
- 21 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 24 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 25 Touring Europe with 1 year old