I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 4 From Genoa to Rome...
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Spain in November
- 7 5 nights in Andalusia
- 8 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 9 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 10 Itinerary help please!
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 13 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 14 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 15 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 How big backpack do I need?
- 18 Holiday Itinerary
- 19 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 20 AVE train tickets questions.
- 21 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 22 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.