I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Safe to Travel?
- 4 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 5 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 6 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 7 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 10 Why Not Helsinki?
- 11 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 12 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 13 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 14 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 16 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 17 8 days in Vienna in December
- 18 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 19 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 20 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 21 Car rental leaving Rome
- 22 Christmas Market and Parking
- 23 Paris Under Seige...
- 24 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 25 London Travelcard vs oyster card