I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me decide between these 3 agriturismos in Southern Tuscany. .
- 2 Luggage Storage in London
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 5 An October day in the Luberon
- 6 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 7 Alsace
- 8 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 11 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 12 Euro railways
- 13 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 14 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 15 translation
- 16 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 17 Belgium/Luxembourg driving itinerary
- 18 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 19 Romantic hotel in venice
- 20 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 21 Sweden and Denmark
- 22 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 23 Round trip to Bergen question
- 24 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 25 2 Week Balkan Adventure