I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 2 France for Six Weeks
- 3 To Hampton Court Palace
- 4 Dublin to Dingle?
- 5 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 6 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 7 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 8 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 9 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 12 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 13 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 14 Another Visit to London
- 15 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 16 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 17 3 days Venice to Paris
- 18 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 19 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 20 Hiking in Austrian mountain village
- 21 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 22 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 23 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 24 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 25 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide