I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 4 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 5 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 6 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 9 Naples to Pompeii
- 10 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 11 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 12 Parking in Italy
- 13 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 14 sim card
- 15 Plan Italy trip
- 16 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 17 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 18 apartments florence
- 19 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 20 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 21 Florence, Italy
- 22 Italy trains question
- 23 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 24 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 25 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?