I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 2 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Where in Paris?
- 5 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 6 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 7 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 10 Guides - Matera
- 11 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Spain Itinerary Help
- 14 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 15 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 16 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 19 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 20 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 21 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 22 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 23 cell phone companys
- 24 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 25 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August