I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭카지노＼♨＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♨＼슈퍼카지노(블랙잭카지노)
- 2 카지노사이트＼♨＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♨＼슈퍼카지노(카지노사이트)
- 3 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 6 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 7 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 8 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 15 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 16 Prague itinerary advice
- 17 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 18 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 19 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 20 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 21 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 25 Self drive tour companies