I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 2 The two most important basics are diet and exercise
- 3 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 4 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 5 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 6 French Basque country
- 7 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 8 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 9 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 10 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 11 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 12 Lisbon transportation
- 13 Rome Walking Guide
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 16 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 17 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 18 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 19 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 20 Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?
- 21 Driving in Poland
- 22 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 23 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 24 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 25 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?