I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 2 Cars in France
- 3 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 4 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Bahn sales
- 6 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 7 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 8 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 9 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 10 Greek island advice
- 11 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 12 First European Vacation )
- 13 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 14 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 15 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 16 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 17 Paris
- 18 Rome/Florence
- 19 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 20 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 21 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 22 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 23 Around Geneva?
- 24 Still another Normandy question
- 25 Texting in France