I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cesky Krumlov
- 2 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 Vienna or Munich
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 7 Vienna restaurants?
- 8 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 9 Museum tickets in advance?
- 10 Montpellier - A few questions
- 11 Amsterdam and beyond
- 12 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 13 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 14 Trains to and from Granada
- 15 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 16 Day trips from London advice
- 17 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 18 IDP for Scotland
- 19 Euro railways
- 20 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 21 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 22 My summer in Paris
- 23 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 24 Has anyone gone through the UK marriage visa process?
- 25 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?