I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Helsinki or Tallinn? or Both?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 2 DVD players in France
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 6 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 7 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 8 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 9 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 10 Venice tourist travel pass
- 11 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 12 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 13 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 14 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 15 Train from Sarlat
- 16 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 17 Two days in Dublin
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 19 4 days in Scotland
- 20 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 23 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 24 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 25 Barcelona restaurants