I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Helsinki or Tallinn? or Both?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train in Poland?
- 2 Trains Austria
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 5 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 6 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 7 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 8 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 9 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 10 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 11 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 12 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 13 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 16 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 17 Staying in the Highlands
- 18 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 19 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 20 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 23 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 24 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 25 Izmir or Bodrum in July?