I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Helsinki or Tallinn? or Both?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 2 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 3 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 4 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 5 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 6 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 7 Schengen rule made easy
- 8 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 13 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 14 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 15 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 16 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 17 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 18 London hotel tax is 20%
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 25 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?