In route to Asia, we have a long stopover (8 to 9 hrs) in Helsinki mid December and then we have a 1-night layover coming back home on Dec 30.
I just started my research but am looking for ideas on nice family places to stay-2 adults and 2 teens plus possibly inlaws. (so far-just check the Hiltons and hotel haven)
Just from reading a bit, looks like I probably have enough time to wander around the city on our way going-any not to miss city highlights that we absolutely should visit? Or great guide recommendations? Should we just take the train from the airport into the city and walk around?
On the way going home, should we try to to do a ferry ride? Are they running in late December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트(→¶」 WOP88.ＣoM 「¶←)제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 메이저놀이터⊇←♀→ ZEM33。COM ←♀→codedr77 사설놀이터추천 토토추천사이트
- 4 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Amalfi Coast help
- 8 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 9 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 10 A few days outside Rome
- 11 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Paris Metro
- 18 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 19 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 20 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 25 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?