In route to Asia, we have a long stopover (8 to 9 hrs) in Helsinki mid December and then we have a 1-night layover coming back home on Dec 30.
I just started my research but am looking for ideas on nice family places to stay-2 adults and 2 teens plus possibly inlaws. (so far-just check the Hiltons and hotel haven)
Just from reading a bit, looks like I probably have enough time to wander around the city on our way going-any not to miss city highlights that we absolutely should visit? Or great guide recommendations? Should we just take the train from the airport into the city and walk around?
On the way going home, should we try to to do a ferry ride? Are they running in late December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 quickest way to Prague
- 9 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 10 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Hotels on st george beach naxos