In route to Asia, we have a long stopover (8 to 9 hrs) in Helsinki mid December and then we have a 1-night layover coming back home on Dec 30.
I just started my research but am looking for ideas on nice family places to stay-2 adults and 2 teens plus possibly inlaws. (so far-just check the Hiltons and hotel haven)
Just from reading a bit, looks like I probably have enough time to wander around the city on our way going-any not to miss city highlights that we absolutely should visit? Or great guide recommendations? Should we just take the train from the airport into the city and walk around?
On the way going home, should we try to to do a ferry ride? Are they running in late December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 3 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Iceland in 7 days.
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 23 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 24 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE