In route to Asia, we have a long stopover (8 to 9 hrs) in Helsinki mid December and then we have a 1-night layover coming back home on Dec 30.
I just started my research but am looking for ideas on nice family places to stay-2 adults and 2 teens plus possibly inlaws. (so far-just check the Hiltons and hotel haven)
Just from reading a bit, looks like I probably have enough time to wander around the city on our way going-any not to miss city highlights that we absolutely should visit? Or great guide recommendations? Should we just take the train from the airport into the city and walk around?
On the way going home, should we try to to do a ferry ride? Are they running in late December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 태양성카지노
- 2 4 boiled eggs, 10 unsalted peanuts and 1
- 3 I have an understanding of discover
- 4 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 5 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 8 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Bavaria in August
- 13 Train Question
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 18 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 19 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 20 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 21 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 22 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 23 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 24 GPS vs Google Maps
- 25 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting