We will be in Helsinki for 4 nights in late August and would love to get some advice re the must see sites and clean / central accomodation - hotel or B and B. I have read past threads but most are from quite a while ago.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking Scotland
- 2 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 3 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 6 Train Ticket Help
- 7 Bordeaux TRIP
- 8 tablet
- 9 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 10 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 11 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 12 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 13 Planning Advice!
- 14 Adaptors for Belgium
- 15 Germany and Austria trip report
- 16 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 17 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 18 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 21 Home base for a month in France?
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 Greece in 15 Days
- 24 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli