We will be in Helsinki for 4 nights in late August and would love to get some advice re the must see sites and clean / central accomodation - hotel or B and B. I have read past threads but most are from quite a while ago.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 2 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 7 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 10 Best Viking Sites
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 15 Greece
- 16 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 17 Paris advice with kids
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 tickets for Wimbledon
- 20 Chania
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Paris hotel
- 23 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 24 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train