We will be in Helsinki for 4 nights in late August and would love to get some advice re the must see sites and clean / central accomodation - hotel or B and B. I have read past threads but most are from quite a while ago.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 2 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 3 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 4 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 7 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 10 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 11 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 14 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?