Hi; Has anyone stayed at Hotel Kamp in Helsinki? Main concern is the location to the old city. We are staying there two nights with 'Starwood points  and US dollars . The hotel itself looks wonderful. We will then take a flight on SAS or BLUE1 to Stockholm. I have looked at baggage constraints, but does anyone have any first hand information. I saw the horror story about Air Baltic and the extra charges. Thanks Richard
- 1 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 2 florence hotel
- 3 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 East coast trains
- 8 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 9 Day trip to Capri
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 15 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 16 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 17 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 18 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 19 Florence to nice- help
- 20 Driving in Genoa
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 23 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 24 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG