Do people think it's possible to have a reasonable visit of Tallinn's Old Town on a day trip from Helsinki? And does anyone know how long the ferry ride is over?
Thanks for all help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 6 ATM help
- 7 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 8 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 9 Visit to Sardinia
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 19 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 25 ATM