Do people think it's possible to have a reasonable visit of Tallinn's Old Town on a day trip from Helsinki? And does anyone know how long the ferry ride is over?
Thanks for all help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 France Itinerary Advice
- 3 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 14 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 4 days in Provence in early June
- 21 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 22 Leather goods in Florence
- 23 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 24 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 25 Trip to Rome