Do people think it's possible to have a reasonable visit of Tallinn's Old Town on a day trip from Helsinki? And does anyone know how long the ferry ride is over?
Thanks for all help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 2 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 3 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 I forgot my international driver permit
- 6 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 7 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 8 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 9 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 10 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 11 Holland Itinerary
- 12 Iceland Trip Report
- 13 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 14 Rome Airport Question!
- 15 Portugal Walking Tour
- 16 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 17 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 18 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 19 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 25 Prague old town