Do people think it's possible to have a reasonable visit of Tallinn's Old Town on a day trip from Helsinki? And does anyone know how long the ferry ride is over?
Thanks for all help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian
- 2 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 car for four adults and four bikes
- 5 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 6 Barcelona cooking classes
- 7 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 8 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 10 CDG airport and connection time
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 22 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 23 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 24 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents