Just wondering, is there a place at the airport in Helsinki where I can get a map of the city, or maybe at the main train station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland early december visit
- 2 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 8 Milan or Turin
- 9 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Barcelona alternative
- 12 Paris to Italy
- 13 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 20 God Save the Queen?
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers