Just wondering, is there a place at the airport in Helsinki where I can get a map of the city, or maybe at the main train station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 6 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 7 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 8 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 9 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 12 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 17 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 18 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 19 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Amsterdam in January
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??