Hello! We're contemplating a trip to Helsinki for 4 days late in May. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel for under $100US? What part of town is the best to stay in? Is it possible to do a day trip to Tallinn? Thanks for your help!
- 1 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 7 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 12 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 15 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 16 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 18 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 19 Day trip to Capri
- 20 ferry to Harwich
- 21 Car Rental Locations
- 22 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 florence hotel
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's