We (2 Adults + 1 Kid) will be in Lauterbrunnen for 4 days in the second week of may and will be staying in Hotel Staubbach. We have been reading quite a lot about different things to do and have narrowed down to the below
Day 1) Lauterbrunnen -- Wengen -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Jungfrau -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Grindelwald -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Lauterbrunnen - Grutschalp -- Murren -- Schilthorn -- Stechelberg -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Trummelbach Falls
Day 3) Day Trip to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne/Alpanschtad and back
Can you suggest a few things for Day 4 , We are currently thinking about
Schynige Platte (Not sure if this is worth it)
Can someone also please suggest if it would better to buy a Swiss Saver Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card.
Thank you very much for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 7 Laundry - Ireland?
- 8 Visiting the Black Forest
- 9 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 10 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 11 Dover queues
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Puglia
- 14 My greece vacation
- 15 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 16 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 17 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 18 From London to Paris to US
- 19 Barcelona Car rental return
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 22 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 AVE train tickets questions.
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend
Help/Suggestions Needed for 4 Day Itinerary in Lauterbrunnen