We (2 Adults + 1 Kid) will be in Lauterbrunnen for 4 days in the second week of may and will be staying in Hotel Staubbach. We have been reading quite a lot about different things to do and have narrowed down to the below
Day 1) Lauterbrunnen -- Wengen -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Jungfrau -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Grindelwald -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Lauterbrunnen - Grutschalp -- Murren -- Schilthorn -- Stechelberg -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Trummelbach Falls
Day 3) Day Trip to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne/Alpanschtad and back
Can you suggest a few things for Day 4 , We are currently thinking about
Schynige Platte (Not sure if this is worth it)
Can someone also please suggest if it would better to buy a Swiss Saver Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card.
Thank you very much for your help
Help/Suggestions Needed for 4 Day Itinerary in Lauterbrunnen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Rome
- 2 hiking in northern italy in october
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 6 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 7 3 days in Rome
- 8 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Globus Tours
- 14 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 19 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 22 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 23 Paris Hidden Railway
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?