We (2 Adults + 1 Kid) will be in Lauterbrunnen for 4 days in the second week of may and will be staying in Hotel Staubbach. We have been reading quite a lot about different things to do and have narrowed down to the below
Day 1) Lauterbrunnen -- Wengen -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Jungfrau -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Grindelwald -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Lauterbrunnen - Grutschalp -- Murren -- Schilthorn -- Stechelberg -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Trummelbach Falls
Day 3) Day Trip to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne/Alpanschtad and back
Can you suggest a few things for Day 4 , We are currently thinking about
Schynige Platte (Not sure if this is worth it)
Can someone also please suggest if it would better to buy a Swiss Saver Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card.
Thank you very much for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revised itinerary for italy
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 16 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Ireland travel passport question
Help/Suggestions Needed for 4 Day Itinerary in Lauterbrunnen