We (2 Adults + 1 Kid) will be in Lauterbrunnen for 4 days in the second week of may and will be staying in Hotel Staubbach. We have been reading quite a lot about different things to do and have narrowed down to the below
Day 1) Lauterbrunnen -- Wengen -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Jungfrau -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Grindelwald -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Lauterbrunnen - Grutschalp -- Murren -- Schilthorn -- Stechelberg -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Trummelbach Falls
Day 3) Day Trip to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne/Alpanschtad and back
Can you suggest a few things for Day 4 , We are currently thinking about
Schynige Platte (Not sure if this is worth it)
Can someone also please suggest if it would better to buy a Swiss Saver Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card.
Thank you very much for your help
Help/Suggestions Needed for 4 Day Itinerary in Lauterbrunnen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 5 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 6 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 Burg Eltz
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 itinerary help