We (2 Adults + 1 Kid) will be in Lauterbrunnen for 4 days in the second week of may and will be staying in Hotel Staubbach. We have been reading quite a lot about different things to do and have narrowed down to the below
Day 1) Lauterbrunnen -- Wengen -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Jungfrau -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Grindelwald -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Lauterbrunnen - Grutschalp -- Murren -- Schilthorn -- Stechelberg -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Trummelbach Falls
Day 3) Day Trip to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne/Alpanschtad and back
Can you suggest a few things for Day 4 , We are currently thinking about
Schynige Platte (Not sure if this is worth it)
Can someone also please suggest if it would better to buy a Swiss Saver Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card.
Thank you very much for your help
Help/Suggestions Needed for 4 Day Itinerary in Lauterbrunnen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for Paris residents
- 2 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 5 Central European train travel
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 8 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 9 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 10 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 11 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 12 Carinthia
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 15 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 16 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Best driving map for Greece?
- 19 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 20 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 21 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?
- 22 Sicily by train or bus
- 23 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 24 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 25 Sea side in Italy