We (2 Adults + 1 Kid) will be in Lauterbrunnen for 4 days in the second week of may and will be staying in Hotel Staubbach. We have been reading quite a lot about different things to do and have narrowed down to the below
Day 1) Lauterbrunnen -- Wengen -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Jungfrau -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Grindelwald -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Lauterbrunnen - Grutschalp -- Murren -- Schilthorn -- Stechelberg -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Trummelbach Falls
Day 3) Day Trip to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne/Alpanschtad and back
Can you suggest a few things for Day 4 , We are currently thinking about
Schynige Platte (Not sure if this is worth it)
Can someone also please suggest if it would better to buy a Swiss Saver Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card.
Thank you very much for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 2 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 sim card
- 5 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 6 visa expired
- 7 Phone cards
- 8 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 9 PLITVICE LAKES
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 12 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 13 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 14 written guide for Olympia
- 15 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 16 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Naxos hotel question
- 19 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 20 England and Wales by public transport
- 21 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 24 Europe Itinerary
- 25 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
Help/Suggestions Needed for 4 Day Itinerary in Lauterbrunnen