We (2 Adults + 1 Kid) will be in Lauterbrunnen for 4 days in the second week of may and will be staying in Hotel Staubbach. We have been reading quite a lot about different things to do and have narrowed down to the below
Day 1) Lauterbrunnen -- Wengen -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Jungfrau -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Grindelwald -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Lauterbrunnen - Grutschalp -- Murren -- Schilthorn -- Stechelberg -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Trummelbach Falls
Day 3) Day Trip to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne/Alpanschtad and back
Can you suggest a few things for Day 4 , We are currently thinking about
Schynige Platte (Not sure if this is worth it)
Can someone also please suggest if it would better to buy a Swiss Saver Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card.
Thank you very much for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 11 Overnight at Heathrow
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 15 Prague
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 18 9 days in London
- 19 Lyon
- 20 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Milan private guide
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time
Help/Suggestions Needed for 4 Day Itinerary in Lauterbrunnen