We (2 Adults + 1 Kid) will be in Lauterbrunnen for 4 days in the second week of may and will be staying in Hotel Staubbach. We have been reading quite a lot about different things to do and have narrowed down to the below
Day 1) Lauterbrunnen -- Wengen -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Jungfrau -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Grindelwald -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Lauterbrunnen - Grutschalp -- Murren -- Schilthorn -- Stechelberg -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Trummelbach Falls
Day 3) Day Trip to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne/Alpanschtad and back
Can you suggest a few things for Day 4 , We are currently thinking about
Schynige Platte (Not sure if this is worth it)
Can someone also please suggest if it would better to buy a Swiss Saver Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card.
Thank you very much for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 2 days in Lugano area
- 4 Scotland in December
- 5 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 10 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 10 days in London in early December
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 tickets for Wimbledon
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 retruning to US with souveniers
- 22 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Italy in January?
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
Help/Suggestions Needed for 4 Day Itinerary in Lauterbrunnen