We (2 Adults + 1 Kid) will be in Lauterbrunnen for 4 days in the second week of may and will be staying in Hotel Staubbach. We have been reading quite a lot about different things to do and have narrowed down to the below
Day 1) Lauterbrunnen -- Wengen -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Jungfrau -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Grindelwald -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Lauterbrunnen - Grutschalp -- Murren -- Schilthorn -- Stechelberg -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Trummelbach Falls
Day 3) Day Trip to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne/Alpanschtad and back
Can you suggest a few things for Day 4 , We are currently thinking about
Schynige Platte (Not sure if this is worth it)
Can someone also please suggest if it would better to buy a Swiss Saver Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card.
Thank you very much for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Ticket Help
- 2 Home base for a month in France?
- 3 Bordeaux TRIP
- 4 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 5 Walking Scotland
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 tablet
- 11 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 14 Planning Advice!
- 15 Adaptors for Belgium
- 16 Germany and Austria trip report
- 17 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 18 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 19 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 Greece in 15 Days
- 24 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
Help/Suggestions Needed for 4 Day Itinerary in Lauterbrunnen