We (2 Adults + 1 Kid) will be in Lauterbrunnen for 4 days in the second week of may and will be staying in Hotel Staubbach. We have been reading quite a lot about different things to do and have narrowed down to the below
Day 1) Lauterbrunnen -- Wengen -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Jungfrau -- Kl. Scheidegg -- Grindelwald -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Lauterbrunnen - Grutschalp -- Murren -- Schilthorn -- Stechelberg -- Lauterbrunnen
Day 2) Trummelbach Falls
Day 3) Day Trip to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne/Alpanschtad and back
Can you suggest a few things for Day 4 , We are currently thinking about
Schynige Platte (Not sure if this is worth it)
Can someone also please suggest if it would better to buy a Swiss Saver Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card.
Thank you very much for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 2 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 3 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 4 Sundays in Puglia
- 5 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 6 What tips can you give about packing?
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Scotland in 7 Days
- 13 Azores
- 14 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 15 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 18 Cascais or Algarve?
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 roaming Prague...but for how long?
Help/Suggestions Needed for 4 Day Itinerary in Lauterbrunnen