A group of us (17 to be precise) Irish people are making the short hop across the Irish sean to London for a weekend in March to catch a show and generally soak up a bit of the London atmosphere. We will be seeing the show on Friday night and we would like to head out for a nice meal on the Saturday night... We are staying in Marble Arch. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant , nice but not stuffy and not overly expensive, maybe a bit funky or different (but not a necessity) central, close to somewhere that we can have a few late drinks maybe a little music and that we can get back to our hotel in Marble Arch easily from.
We would need somewhere that would take a group booking. Our group ranges in age from 25 to 50 so looking for something that would suit everyone. I know that London is teeming with good places so I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction!! Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 First time in London
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 scotland
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Ischia
- 20 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice