A group of us (17 to be precise) Irish people are making the short hop across the Irish sean to London for a weekend in March to catch a show and generally soak up a bit of the London atmosphere. We will be seeing the show on Friday night and we would like to head out for a nice meal on the Saturday night... We are staying in Marble Arch. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant , nice but not stuffy and not overly expensive, maybe a bit funky or different (but not a necessity) central, close to somewhere that we can have a few late drinks maybe a little music and that we can get back to our hotel in Marble Arch easily from.
We would need somewhere that would take a group booking. Our group ranges in age from 25 to 50 so looking for something that would suit everyone. I know that London is teeming with good places so I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction!! Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Beaune France
- 5 Scotland Trip Report
- 6 Madrid airport question
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 Sintra
- 9 Murren to Prague
- 10 What tips can you give about packing?
- 11 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Aix Provence
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?