A group of us (17 to be precise) Irish people are making the short hop across the Irish sean to London for a weekend in March to catch a show and generally soak up a bit of the London atmosphere. We will be seeing the show on Friday night and we would like to head out for a nice meal on the Saturday night... We are staying in Marble Arch. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant , nice but not stuffy and not overly expensive, maybe a bit funky or different (but not a necessity) central, close to somewhere that we can have a few late drinks maybe a little music and that we can get back to our hotel in Marble Arch easily from.
We would need somewhere that would take a group booking. Our group ranges in age from 25 to 50 so looking for something that would suit everyone. I know that London is teeming with good places so I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction!! Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge hotel help
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Luggage Storage