A group of us (17 to be precise) Irish people are making the short hop across the Irish sean to London for a weekend in March to catch a show and generally soak up a bit of the London atmosphere. We will be seeing the show on Friday night and we would like to head out for a nice meal on the Saturday night... We are staying in Marble Arch. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant , nice but not stuffy and not overly expensive, maybe a bit funky or different (but not a necessity) central, close to somewhere that we can have a few late drinks maybe a little music and that we can get back to our hotel in Marble Arch easily from.
We would need somewhere that would take a group booking. Our group ranges in age from 25 to 50 so looking for something that would suit everyone. I know that London is teeming with good places so I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction!! Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 4 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 5 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 6 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 7 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 London Theater
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Greece mainland and islands
- 16 Lyon france-- rental car
- 17 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 22 milano trip
- 23 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 24 Milan and Lake Como
- 25 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi