A group of us (17 to be precise) Irish people are making the short hop across the Irish sean to London for a weekend in March to catch a show and generally soak up a bit of the London atmosphere. We will be seeing the show on Friday night and we would like to head out for a nice meal on the Saturday night... We are staying in Marble Arch. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant , nice but not stuffy and not overly expensive, maybe a bit funky or different (but not a necessity) central, close to somewhere that we can have a few late drinks maybe a little music and that we can get back to our hotel in Marble Arch easily from.
We would need somewhere that would take a group booking. Our group ranges in age from 25 to 50 so looking for something that would suit everyone. I know that London is teeming with good places so I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction!! Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 2 retruning to US with souveniers
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 25 Hotels in Turin