A group of us (17 to be precise) Irish people are making the short hop across the Irish sean to London for a weekend in March to catch a show and generally soak up a bit of the London atmosphere. We will be seeing the show on Friday night and we would like to head out for a nice meal on the Saturday night... We are staying in Marble Arch. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant , nice but not stuffy and not overly expensive, maybe a bit funky or different (but not a necessity) central, close to somewhere that we can have a few late drinks maybe a little music and that we can get back to our hotel in Marble Arch easily from.
We would need somewhere that would take a group booking. Our group ranges in age from 25 to 50 so looking for something that would suit everyone. I know that London is teeming with good places so I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction!! Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼번호 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 8 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 9 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 One night in the Dolomites
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Airport Transit Visa
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 17 Where in Greece
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 20 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 21 Vatican tour
- 22 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 23 Day in Capri
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 TSA Precheck