I am having a bit of trouble deciding on where all to visit in Europe. My flight is covered, so this is only about time and costs in Europe proper.
I am looking to take a 3-week vacation sometime this autumn. My time is fairly flexible, really. Anytime from mid-September until mid-December I can take off from work.
I was first considering something really involved like spending two days each in the capitals of Baltic countries, Slovakia, Czech Republic, and Romania with a longer stopover in Poland and Hungary. Then I realized this wouldn't be much of a relaxing vacation and I was falling into "check things off the box" fever.
Any thoughts on if I were to limit myself to Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary? 21 days split between those places in late September or early October. I imagine weather should still be nice, right?
Ideally I'd fly in at the start of the trip into one of these places, do all travel by train between cities avoiding renting a car, and fly out at the end.
Fly into Poland
10 days there split between Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Gdansk. Are all these reachable by train/bus from each other? Any suggested order of which one to fly to and in what order to go?
Train to Prague. 3 nights there or possibly trying to fit in a day in Brno.
train to Bratislava. 2 nights there
Train to Budapest. 4 days there. Fly out.
Something like this? All told I'd like to spend less than $5,000 on the trip (not counting airfare which is separate). Any thoughts?
Alternatively, if it is going to be later in the year and colder in these places than I'd like, I was considering an alternative trip to Portugal (Porto, Lisbon) and Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao) with the same timeline and $5,000 spending cap preference for the 21 days.
Any thoughts on things to cut out or add or give more/less time to would be really welcome.
My first post, so apologies for it being kind of all over the place. Basically I just want to see some new things, relax, and have a nice time (in terms of a laid back, enjoyable trip. Not meaning crazy night life or anything as being necessary. I am not a big drinker)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노≤≈✯《 DO428.ZE.AM 》✯≈≥【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 지존포커온라인♡／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♡【지존포커온라인】
- 3 라이브룰렛/」⋟☆ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】☆ ⋞「/라이브룰렛라이브룰렛
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 아시안카지노α／♮【 808OK。COM 】♮／α슈퍼카지노아시안카지노
- 6 블랙잭카운팅/」⋟♫【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】♫⋞「/블랙잭카운팅블랙잭카운팅
- 7 인터넷블랙잭✿／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✿【인터넷블랙잭】
- 8 헬로우카지노≤≈ღ《 DO428.ZE.AM 》ღ≈≥【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 핼로카지노α／❦【 808OK。COM 】❦／α슈퍼카지노핼로카지노
- 10 블랙잭용어/」⋟❅【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】❅⋞「/블랙잭용어블랙잭용어
- 11 로얄카지노≤≈❣《 DO428.ZE.AM 》❣≈≥【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 실시간블랙잭❀／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／❀【실시간블랙잭】
- 13 로얄카지노≤≈♥《 DO428.ZE.AM 》♥≈≥【슈퍼카지노】
- 14 온라인블랙잭/」⋟❁【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】❁⋞「/온라인블랙잭온라인블랙잭
- 15 스타카지노α／♀【 808OK。COM 】♀／α슈퍼카지노스타카지노
- 16 생중계블랙잭★／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／★【생중계블랙잭】
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 나인카지노≤≈✡《 DO428.ZE.AM 》✡≈≥【슈퍼카지노】
- 20 라이브블랙잭/」⋟✿【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✿⋞「/라이브블랙잭라이브블랙잭
- 21 타짜카지노≤≈⌘《 DO428.ZE.AM 》⌘≈≥【슈퍼카지노】
- 22 Roma Pass
- 23 Trek through Eur
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Budapest in December 2017