I have decided to write down smth may be helpful for many of you.I was in Bulgaria,city of Varna and I neede a car there becouse it was very expensive to use taxi there,in Varna city.So I interested of the rates ,conditions of some rental companies .Luckily,I found a rental company with good rates and new cars.The cars were perfect and the people very kind.I said that becouse the last year Igot abad experience of another rental company.
I advise you to try with FOX333 ,I used their service and I got satisfied.
I think the site of their own is http://www.fox333.com/?language=en
I hope I help smo in nedd as I was one year ago.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@1+800:982:8520 Password Reset CONTACT Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 3 Best layover option
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 6 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 7 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 8 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 11 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 14 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 15 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 19 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 23 3 months in Bristol
- 24 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 25 Watching A Musical At The West End In London