I have decided to write down smth may be helpful for many of you.I was in Bulgaria,city of Varna and I neede a car there becouse it was very expensive to use taxi there,in Varna city.So I interested of the rates ,conditions of some rental companies .Luckily,I found a rental company with good rates and new cars.The cars were perfect and the people very kind.I said that becouse the last year Igot abad experience of another rental company.
I advise you to try with FOX333 ,I used their service and I got satisfied.
I think the site of their own is http://www.fox333.com/?language=en
I hope I help smo in nedd as I was one year ago.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 hill of crosses
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Planning A trip
- 13 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 A week in the Occitanie
- 16 Munich and....???
- 17 Iceland March Itinerary
- 18 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.