I have decided to write down smth may be helpful for many of you.I was in Bulgaria,city of Varna and I neede a car there becouse it was very expensive to use taxi there,in Varna city.So I interested of the rates ,conditions of some rental companies .Luckily,I found a rental company with good rates and new cars.The cars were perfect and the people very kind.I said that becouse the last year Igot abad experience of another rental company.
I advise you to try with FOX333 ,I used their service and I got satisfied.
I think the site of their own is http://www.fox333.com/?language=en
I hope I help smo in nedd as I was one year ago.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 바카라카지노
- 2 Advice about Naples?
- 3 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 4 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 5 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 6 Alsace Accommodations
- 7 tipping
- 8 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 9 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 10 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 11 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 12 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 13 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 16 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 19 Tips question
- 20 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 23 Itinerary help - Sweden and Norway (June-July)
- 24 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 25 CDG airport, 2 tickets