I have decided to write down smth may be helpful for many of you.I was in Bulgaria,city of Varna and I neede a car there becouse it was very expensive to use taxi there,in Varna city.So I interested of the rates ,conditions of some rental companies .Luckily,I found a rental company with good rates and new cars.The cars were perfect and the people very kind.I said that becouse the last year Igot abad experience of another rental company.
I advise you to try with FOX333 ,I used their service and I got satisfied.
I think the site of their own is http://www.fox333.com/?language=en
I hope I help smo in nedd as I was one year ago.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 2 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 3 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 4 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 7 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 8 Swiss German
- 9 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Gluten Free in Italy
- 12 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 13 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 14 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 15 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 16 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 17 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 18 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 19 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 20 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 21 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 22 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 23 A few last minute questions
- 24 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 25 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary