Anyone out there been to a performance of the Spanish Riding School in Vienna (Wein)? Spouse and I are going in late May.
I am trying to figure which seating area provides the best view of the performance.
I dont mind the expense as its a birthday treat.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Italy (Rome and Milan) trip report
- 2 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 3 My summer in Paris
- 4 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 5 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 6 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 7 Round trip to Bergen question
- 8 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 9 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 10 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 11 Barcelona October 2015
- 12 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 13 Where was this photo taken?
- 14 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 15 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 16 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 17 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 18 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 19 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 20 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 21 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 22 St. Paul's Cathedral annual pass
- 23 Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
- 24 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 25 Paris tipping hotel maids