Anyone out there been to a performance of the Spanish Riding School in Vienna (Wein)? Spouse and I are going in late May.
I am trying to figure which seating area provides the best view of the performance.
I dont mind the expense as its a birthday treat.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 3 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 4 Amsterdam in August
- 5 My San Sebastian ideas
- 6 Santorini
- 7 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 8 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 9 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 10 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 11 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 12 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 13 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 14 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 15 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 18 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 19 Seville Itinerary
- 20 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 21 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 22 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 23 First timers to Italy
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria