We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 4 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 5 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 6 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 7 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 10 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 11 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 12 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 13 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 14 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 16 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 17 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 Trip to Pyrenees
- 20 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 21 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 25 Vacation Pictures