We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 2 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 3 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 8 London visit
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 11 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 14 Duoro river cruises
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Munich and Dachau
- 17 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Useful website for France
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!