We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 2 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 11 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 12 Photographer in Paris?
- 13 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 14 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 15 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 16 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 Finistère Base
- 19 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 First visit to France in November
- 24 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 25 Hey Fodor's