We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October
- 2 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 5 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 6 Paris and where else?
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 10 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 11 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 12 Day trips from Lisbon
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 20 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 21 choosing seats at La Scala
- 22 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth