We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 9 days in turkey
- 4 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 5 Germany-berlin marathon
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Nice Video about Poland
- 9 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 10 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 21 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!