We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 4 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 5 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 8 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 9 Theater in London
- 10 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 11 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 14 staying a month or so in each place
- 15 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 16 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 17 Spending money in Italy?
- 18 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 CROATIA SPLIT
- 21 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 22 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 23 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 24 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)