We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 2 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 5 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 6 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 7 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 8 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 10 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 11 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 12 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 13 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 14 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 17 Arctic Circle in December
- 18 Catalonia
- 19 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 20 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 21 Macarons!
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 25 Sammezzano update