We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian cooking classes
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 4 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 7 Fjords, How To?
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Budget for 3 Month's
- 12 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 13 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 London visit
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 25 Chip but no PIN