We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 2 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 3 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 6 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 7 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 8 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 11 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 12 Stay in Venice
- 13 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 14 Our first trip to Europe
- 15 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 16 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 17 12 days in italy help
- 18 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 19 Athens and which islands?
- 20 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 21 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 22 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 23 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 24 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 25 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?