We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 3 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 12 1 week in the Cyclades
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 23 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe