We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 2 Mama Mia Italy!
- 3 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 4 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 5 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 6 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 7 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 8 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 9 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 10 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 11 travel to western Europe from India
- 12 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 13 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 14 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 15 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 16 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 17 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Late night train from Prague
- 20 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 21 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 22 I'm in a funk
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change