We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Rail Pass Questions
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 Portugal - Coastal Guidance
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Aaah...Umbria!
- 6 Timing for Lavender Fields in Provence for 2015 Trip
- 7 Provence : So many places too little time
- 8 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 9 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Weather in the dolomites
- 12 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 13 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 14 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 15 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 16 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 France: which maps?
- 20 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 21 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 22 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 23 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 24 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 25 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?