We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 2 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 3 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 4 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 5 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 6 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 7 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 8 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 9 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 10 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 11 Affordable hotel recommendations for Barcelona in Jan/Feb 2015
- 12 25 days in Europe
- 13 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 14 Please help me plan my trip!
- 15 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 16 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 17 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 18 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 19 Traveling after Dublin
- 20 scotland trave;
- 21 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 22 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 23 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 24 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 25 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion