We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 2 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 3 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 4 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 7 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 8 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 9 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 11 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 12 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 14 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 15 Albi/Carcassone
- 16 milan austria
- 17 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 18 Mont St. Michele?
- 19 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 20 Alhambra questions
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 23 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 24 Airbnb
- 25 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy