We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 2 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 6 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Is my plan ok
- 11 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 12 Reputable Tours
- 13 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 14 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 17 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 22 Portugal Trip
- 23 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 24 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days