We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 2 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 3 Italian Lakes
- 4 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 5 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 6 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 7 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 8 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 9 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 12 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 13 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 14 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 17 Naxos in May
- 18 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 19 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 20 Trains in Europe
- 21 Scuol, Switzerland
- 22 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 25 Wheelie Suitcases Ban