We will be traveling in Scotland and Ireland next year on a golf vacation. We are not clear on the best way to get from Glasgow to Galway. We will have golf clubs and suitcases. Flights are quite pricey when baggage charges are included. The ferry is intriguing, but it seems that car rentals have significant drop charges if we pick up in Northern Ireland and drop in Shannon (our departure city.) Any ideas are appreciated.
Help withTransportation from Glasgow to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen rule made easy
- 2 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 3 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 4 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 5 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 6 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 7 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 8 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 9 Need help with itinerary
- 10 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 11 Italy Spending Budget
- 12 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 13 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 16 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 17 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 18 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 21 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 22 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 23 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Ireland or Scotland