I know there are a lot of topics on shoes in this forum and perhaps someone can direct me if there is already one on this topic. I have a foot condition that has caused arthritis and a bone spur in my toe so even though I am young and LOVE stylish shoes, I need to find shoes that offer great arch support or can fit an orthotic. I have been having so much trouble finding shoes for my trip to Europe that can be dressed up and can be worn with dresses/skirts at night. Something that is not bulky. I have looked at lots of forums and tried on over 20 pairs and nothing! Any advice would be great. Thanks.
Help with walking shoes that are dressier - need sturdy shoes!
- 1 How Long For Santorini?
- 2 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 3 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 4 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 5 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 6 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 7 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 8 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 9 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 10 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 11 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 15 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 16 Hotels in Sorrento
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 19 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 20 Germany with 6 month old.
- 21 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 22 Which tour company would be best?
- 23 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 24 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy