I know there are a lot of topics on shoes in this forum and perhaps someone can direct me if there is already one on this topic. I have a foot condition that has caused arthritis and a bone spur in my toe so even though I am young and LOVE stylish shoes, I need to find shoes that offer great arch support or can fit an orthotic. I have been having so much trouble finding shoes for my trip to Europe that can be dressed up and can be worn with dresses/skirts at night. Something that is not bulky. I have looked at lots of forums and tried on over 20 pairs and nothing! Any advice would be great. Thanks.
Help with walking shoes that are dressier - need sturdy shoes!
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 Help for first timers
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 4 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 5 Affordable London Hotel
- 6 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 7 Parisian Pickpockets
- 8 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 9 Paris Ticket t+
- 10 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 11 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 12 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 13 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 16 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 17 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 18 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 19 Benita In Paris
- 20 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 21 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 22 Driving through Europe
- 23 Romania Tour Guide
- 24 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 25 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help