I know there are a lot of topics on shoes in this forum and perhaps someone can direct me if there is already one on this topic. I have a foot condition that has caused arthritis and a bone spur in my toe so even though I am young and LOVE stylish shoes, I need to find shoes that offer great arch support or can fit an orthotic. I have been having so much trouble finding shoes for my trip to Europe that can be dressed up and can be worn with dresses/skirts at night. Something that is not bulky. I have looked at lots of forums and tried on over 20 pairs and nothing! Any advice would be great. Thanks.
Help with walking shoes that are dressier - need sturdy shoes!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 5 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 6 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 7 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 8 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 9 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 10 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 11 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 12 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 13 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 14 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 15 Munich, Germany to Como, Italy Question
- 16 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 17 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 18 Greek Island honeymoon
- 19 Garmisch
- 20 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 21 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 25 Victoria and Albert Museum