looking for a good restaurant in Brugge in order to have a dinner (not now, in May)..
It does not have to be vegeterian restaurant as long as there will be some dishes which are vegeterian..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 2 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 3 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 8 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 9 Retiring to Southern France
- 10 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 15 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 16 Brief trip report Naples
- 17 Advices about our itiniary
- 18 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 19 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 20 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 23 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 24 Private transportation
- 25 Scenic drives in Tuscany