looking for a good restaurant in Brugge in order to have a dinner (not now, in May)..
It does not have to be vegeterian restaurant as long as there will be some dishes which are vegeterian..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 4 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 5 Wales
- 6 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 7 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 Tracking the Weather
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 13 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Budapest to Kosice
- 16 Poland to Austria In December
- 17 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 20 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 21 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 22 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 23 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords