looking for a good restaurant in Brugge in order to have a dinner (not now, in May)..
It does not have to be vegeterian restaurant as long as there will be some dishes which are vegeterian..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 car insurance italy
- 3 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 4 8 Days in Spain
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 12 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 13 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 21 Amsterdam
- 22 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 23 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 24 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 25 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!