I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 2 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 3 sfo to europe
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Paris, France
- 9 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 10 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 14 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 15 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 16 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 17 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 18 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 19 Italy museum tickets
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 What one thing in Paris?
- 22 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 23 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 25 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!