I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 8 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 9 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 10 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 11 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 12 Iceland in July
- 13 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 14 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 15 Train rides
- 16 Pompeii luggage storage
- 17 italy itinerary request
- 18 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 21 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 22 Train Help
- 23 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 24 Paris gtg in October?
- 25 Bike packing Iceland food supply