I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Help with two weeks of travel in Italy
- 1 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Advises for trip to Russia
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 8 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 9 Planning a holiday
- 10 London at Easter
- 11 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Traveling within Italy
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 17 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 21 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 22 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 25 Venice - canoeing / kayaking