I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 1 month in Europe
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Denmark or Sweden?
- 9 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 15 Brugge hotel help
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Old European currency
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 21 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 24 Paris hotels
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece