I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Help with two weeks of travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 5 Day trips from Marseille
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 8 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 9 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 10 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Zurich, Switzerland
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 18 Day trips
- 19 London tube
- 20 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary