I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Help with two weeks of travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and northern England
- 2 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 3 Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Nicest hostel in Moscow
- 5 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 6 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 7 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 8 Spain driving trip
- 9 Renting an apt.
- 10 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 11 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 12 Germany for 3 weeks
- 13 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 14 Great restaurants in Italy
- 15 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 20 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 21 Amsterday > Bruges
- 22 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 23 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 24 Help me with this trip
- 25 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry