I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 2 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 6 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 7 cell plan ?
- 8 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 9 Best daypack ?
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Iceland car rental agencies
- 16 Paris- restaurant
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Best layover option
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 Lisbon Hotel choice