I will be in Germany for two weeks this summer on a work related trip then traveling to Prague and Vienna for a few days. Afterwards, I will be traveling to Italy from July 25th-August 10th. I will start my trip for four evenings in Rome. Then I am taking a one week tour with visits Rome, then travels to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Almafi. The tour ends on the Almafi coast.
Basically, I am trying to figure out where to spend my time from the 4th through the 10th. I will have to fly back to Berlin so I was planning to do so via Rome, Florence or Venice. Would it be best to stay along the coast? Should I travel by train to Florence/Tuscany area? Or three days in Florence then then three days in Venice? If I go to Florence i the Tuscany region assessible via train and bus? I would like to visit a winery if possible. I am open to any suggestions. Should I remain and see more of the Almafi area before going North?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 2 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 Rouen Tour Companies
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Praiano hotel question
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 Rome-Itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 25 Sabbatical in Tuscany