i just planned to visit Turkey with my husband in mid october . Started looking at the places . Realised there is just too much to see but we just have 10 - 12 (max) days .
Based on what i could figure out i really want to go to Istanbul, Cappadocia , pamukkale and also spend some time on the beautiful beach of turkey.
can anyone guide me to select a beach . A beach which is not too expensive or very touristy but still has all the basic amenities and is equally beautiful .
Also if anyone can guide me to plan out this itinerary , how much time to dedicare to which place and also if i have missed out some place. My budget is to work out everything cheap or atleast not expensive.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 17 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Back from Paris
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 10 days in Paris and......