I am traveling to Spain and arriving in Malaga on the evening of 7/3. I am trying to determine how many nights to spend in Marbella vs. Seville. I hear there are other cities we should also consider visiting from Marbella (Girabaltar, Granada, Tangier, Morocco) and Seville (Cordoba). I am leaving Seville on the evening of 7/8 to fly to Barcelona for a few nights.
I was hoping to get recommendations on the following. We don't want to run around too much so appreciate the recommendations.
Which cities would you visit from Marbella? How many nights would you stay here vs. Seville (I will be in this part of spain from the evening of 7/3 until the evening of 7/8).
Would you spend the night in Granada and then go to Seville?
Is it worth going to Cordoba or should we spend more time in Seville?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 2 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 Scotland itinerary help
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 11 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 12 Swimming to Paris
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Istria in two days
- 16 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 Hiking in Switzerland
- 21 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 22 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 23 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 24 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?