I am traveling to Spain and arriving in Malaga on the evening of 7/3. I am trying to determine how many nights to spend in Marbella vs. Seville. I hear there are other cities we should also consider visiting from Marbella (Girabaltar, Granada, Tangier, Morocco) and Seville (Cordoba). I am leaving Seville on the evening of 7/8 to fly to Barcelona for a few nights.
I was hoping to get recommendations on the following. We don't want to run around too much so appreciate the recommendations.
Which cities would you visit from Marbella? How many nights would you stay here vs. Seville (I will be in this part of spain from the evening of 7/3 until the evening of 7/8).
Would you spend the night in Granada and then go to Seville?
Is it worth going to Cordoba or should we spend more time in Seville?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 2 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 3 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Swiss Travel Pass
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 9 Athens
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 12 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 15 Petrol in Greece
- 16 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 17 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 18 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 19 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 20 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 21 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 25 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???