I am traveling to Spain and arriving in Malaga on the evening of 7/3. I am trying to determine how many nights to spend in Marbella vs. Seville. I hear there are other cities we should also consider visiting from Marbella (Girabaltar, Granada, Tangier, Morocco) and Seville (Cordoba). I am leaving Seville on the evening of 7/8 to fly to Barcelona for a few nights.
I was hoping to get recommendations on the following. We don't want to run around too much so appreciate the recommendations.
Which cities would you visit from Marbella? How many nights would you stay here vs. Seville (I will be in this part of spain from the evening of 7/3 until the evening of 7/8).
Would you spend the night in Granada and then go to Seville?
Is it worth going to Cordoba or should we spend more time in Seville?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Undisclsoed location
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 8 Rome to venice
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 13 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 14 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Need help with my itinerary
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 19 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 20 Chamonix to Paris
- 21 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 22 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 23 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 24 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 25 A new species of Homo Sapien??