I am traveling to Spain and arriving in Malaga on the evening of 7/3. I am trying to determine how many nights to spend in Marbella vs. Seville. I hear there are other cities we should also consider visiting from Marbella (Girabaltar, Granada, Tangier, Morocco) and Seville (Cordoba). I am leaving Seville on the evening of 7/8 to fly to Barcelona for a few nights.
I was hoping to get recommendations on the following. We don't want to run around too much so appreciate the recommendations.
Which cities would you visit from Marbella? How many nights would you stay here vs. Seville (I will be in this part of spain from the evening of 7/3 until the evening of 7/8).
Would you spend the night in Granada and then go to Seville?
Is it worth going to Cordoba or should we spend more time in Seville?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 4 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Transport for local Venice travel
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Sim Card
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Borghese Gallery Question
- 16 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 22 Sicily help
- 23 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 24 Towns around Lucca
- 25 Cork questions