I am traveling to Spain and arriving in Malaga on the evening of 7/3. I am trying to determine how many nights to spend in Marbella vs. Seville. I hear there are other cities we should also consider visiting from Marbella (Girabaltar, Granada, Tangier, Morocco) and Seville (Cordoba). I am leaving Seville on the evening of 7/8 to fly to Barcelona for a few nights.
I was hoping to get recommendations on the following. We don't want to run around too much so appreciate the recommendations.
Which cities would you visit from Marbella? How many nights would you stay here vs. Seville (I will be in this part of spain from the evening of 7/3 until the evening of 7/8).
Would you spend the night in Granada and then go to Seville?
Is it worth going to Cordoba or should we spend more time in Seville?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 Best Viking Sites
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 5 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 6 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 9 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 10 Car Hire Bologna
- 11 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 12 San Sebastian Beaches
- 13 Skiathos 2017
- 14 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 15 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 16 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 19 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 20 Driving in Wales
- 21 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 22 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 23 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Need train ticket help for Prague