We have an opportunity to stay in Prague for Christmas. We have two teenage girls and want to make this trip interesting and fun for all. I thought we could base ourselves in Prague and do a trip to Berlin making stops along the way (by train), we'd also like to go to Amsterdam. does anyone of any suggestions for this itinerary. Not sure if it makes much sense to go to Amsterdam, but our kids would love to go there. I welcome any suggestions and we're very open. We have about 2 weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 TSA Precheck
- 3 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 alcazar question and seville advice
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Paris travel help
- 9 Day in Capri
- 10 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 15 Rome hotel
- 16 Villa in Italy
- 17 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 One night in the Dolomites
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 Places to stop/stay?