I am trying to buy tickets on line on Trenitalia's website for my sister and myself. We will be traveling from Milan to Venice May 4, 2008.
How do I fill in this part? There is no seating/coach chart to choose from. How do I know what carriage and seat to choose?
SEAT NEAR TO...
Enter the carriage and seat number beside which you wish to travel here:
Train Coach Seat
121 Cisalpino Monteverdi of 04/05/2008 from Milano Centrale (11:55) to Venezia S. Lucia (14:30) Coach: Seats:
Unless you guys can help, I think I'll just try to find a travel agent when we get to Milan, or just go to the station and buy tickets there.
Help with Trenitalia: How do I know what coach and seat to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 23 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days