I am trying to buy tickets on line on Trenitalia's website for my sister and myself. We will be traveling from Milan to Venice May 4, 2008.
How do I fill in this part? There is no seating/coach chart to choose from. How do I know what carriage and seat to choose?
SEAT NEAR TO...
Enter the carriage and seat number beside which you wish to travel here:
Train Coach Seat
121 Cisalpino Monteverdi of 04/05/2008 from Milano Centrale (11:55) to Venezia S. Lucia (14:30) Coach: Seats:
Unless you guys can help, I think I'll just try to find a travel agent when we get to Milan, or just go to the station and buy tickets there.
Help with Trenitalia: How do I know what coach and seat to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 seven days in Portugal
- 4 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 American electrical gadgets
- 7 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 8 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 11 Eating in France-two new books
- 12 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 22 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 23 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 24 Buying Masks in Venice
- 25 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!