I am trying to buy tickets on line on Trenitalia's website for my sister and myself. We will be traveling from Milan to Venice May 4, 2008.
How do I fill in this part? There is no seating/coach chart to choose from. How do I know what carriage and seat to choose?
SEAT NEAR TO...
Enter the carriage and seat number beside which you wish to travel here:
Train Coach Seat
121 Cisalpino Monteverdi of 04/05/2008 from Milano Centrale (11:55) to Venezia S. Lucia (14:30) Coach: Seats:
Unless you guys can help, I think I'll just try to find a travel agent when we get to Milan, or just go to the station and buy tickets there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 2 3 days solo in London
- 3 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Chania
- 6 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 7 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 11 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 12 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 13 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 24 Now to Madrid
- 25 Lunch in Lake Garda
Help with Trenitalia: How do I know what coach and seat to choose?