I am trying to buy tickets on line on Trenitalia's website for my sister and myself. We will be traveling from Milan to Venice May 4, 2008.
How do I fill in this part? There is no seating/coach chart to choose from. How do I know what carriage and seat to choose?
SEAT NEAR TO...
Enter the carriage and seat number beside which you wish to travel here:
Train Coach Seat
121 Cisalpino Monteverdi of 04/05/2008 from Milano Centrale (11:55) to Venezia S. Lucia (14:30) Coach: Seats:
Unless you guys can help, I think I'll just try to find a travel agent when we get to Milan, or just go to the station and buy tickets there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 3 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 9 Cutback on Spain trip
- 10 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 11 where to stay in London?
- 12 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 13 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
Help with Trenitalia: How do I know what coach and seat to choose?