I am trying to buy tickets on line on Trenitalia's website for my sister and myself. We will be traveling from Milan to Venice May 4, 2008.
How do I fill in this part? There is no seating/coach chart to choose from. How do I know what carriage and seat to choose?
SEAT NEAR TO...
Enter the carriage and seat number beside which you wish to travel here:
Train Coach Seat
121 Cisalpino Monteverdi of 04/05/2008 from Milano Centrale (11:55) to Venezia S. Lucia (14:30) Coach: Seats:
Unless you guys can help, I think I'll just try to find a travel agent when we get to Milan, or just go to the station and buy tickets there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 6 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 7 Planning A trip
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
Help with Trenitalia: How do I know what coach and seat to choose?