I am trying to buy tickets on line on Trenitalia's website for my sister and myself. We will be traveling from Milan to Venice May 4, 2008.
How do I fill in this part? There is no seating/coach chart to choose from. How do I know what carriage and seat to choose?
SEAT NEAR TO...
Enter the carriage and seat number beside which you wish to travel here:
Train Coach Seat
121 Cisalpino Monteverdi of 04/05/2008 from Milano Centrale (11:55) to Venezia S. Lucia (14:30) Coach: Seats:
Unless you guys can help, I think I'll just try to find a travel agent when we get to Milan, or just go to the station and buy tickets there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 2 http://www.cogniqtry.com/zynev/
- 3 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 4 Como or Bellagio
- 5 Alhambra
- 6 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 7 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 8 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 9 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 10 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 11 http://supplementsgarden.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 12 where to stay in Malta
- 13 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 14 Netflix and Hulu
- 15 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 16 Germany in 7 days
- 17 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 18 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 19 Car rental return Nice
- 20 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 21 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 23 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 24 Paris to Morocco
- 25 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
Help with Trenitalia: How do I know what coach and seat to choose?