I am trying to buy tickets on line on Trenitalia's website for my sister and myself. We will be traveling from Milan to Venice May 4, 2008.
How do I fill in this part? There is no seating/coach chart to choose from. How do I know what carriage and seat to choose?
SEAT NEAR TO...
Enter the carriage and seat number beside which you wish to travel here:
Train Coach Seat
121 Cisalpino Monteverdi of 04/05/2008 from Milano Centrale (11:55) to Venezia S. Lucia (14:30) Coach: Seats:
Unless you guys can help, I think I'll just try to find a travel agent when we get to Milan, or just go to the station and buy tickets there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Sicily
- 5 Versailles
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
Help with Trenitalia: How do I know what coach and seat to choose?