My husband & I are going to Italy for two weeks and we are leaving next weekend. We are used to doing a lot on vacation so we have booked hotels, tours, & trains. We are flying into Naples and staying three nights in Sorrento. We then need to get back to Naples to take the train to Rome. We have never been without a guide, so I'm a little nervous about being on our own. We decided not to rent any cars. Please let me know what is the best way to get from Naples airport to Sorrento and Sorrento to Naples train station. We don't have anything booked in Sorrento. I thought we'd explore a bit when we arrive the first day. We'll have two full days, so what do you recommend? Capri, Amalfi, and/or Positano. I get motion sickness with curvy roads, so we'll go by boat rather than bus. I can take meds if the water is choppy, but I'm sure it will be much better than the bus ride.
Help with traveling in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 2 Grad Schools in London?
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 5 Florence Opera
- 6 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 7 Latest Itinerary
- 8 Day trips from Bologna
- 9 Day trips from Bologna
- 10 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 11 spain
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 16 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 19 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 22 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?