My husband & I are going to Italy for two weeks and we are leaving next weekend. We are used to doing a lot on vacation so we have booked hotels, tours, & trains. We are flying into Naples and staying three nights in Sorrento. We then need to get back to Naples to take the train to Rome. We have never been without a guide, so I'm a little nervous about being on our own. We decided not to rent any cars. Please let me know what is the best way to get from Naples airport to Sorrento and Sorrento to Naples train station. We don't have anything booked in Sorrento. I thought we'd explore a bit when we arrive the first day. We'll have two full days, so what do you recommend? Capri, Amalfi, and/or Positano. I get motion sickness with curvy roads, so we'll go by boat rather than bus. I can take meds if the water is choppy, but I'm sure it will be much better than the bus ride.
Help with traveling in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 3 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Jewelry
- 7 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 8 France in December 2014
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 13 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 14 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 15 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 16 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 17 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 20 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 23 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions