My husband & I are going to Italy for two weeks and we are leaving next weekend. We are used to doing a lot on vacation so we have booked hotels, tours, & trains. We are flying into Naples and staying three nights in Sorrento. We then need to get back to Naples to take the train to Rome. We have never been without a guide, so I'm a little nervous about being on our own. We decided not to rent any cars. Please let me know what is the best way to get from Naples airport to Sorrento and Sorrento to Naples train station. We don't have anything booked in Sorrento. I thought we'd explore a bit when we arrive the first day. We'll have two full days, so what do you recommend? Capri, Amalfi, and/or Positano. I get motion sickness with curvy roads, so we'll go by boat rather than bus. I can take meds if the water is choppy, but I'm sure it will be much better than the bus ride.
Help with traveling in Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 TGV and Provence questions
- 9 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich