My husband & I are going to Italy for two weeks and we are leaving next weekend. We are used to doing a lot on vacation so we have booked hotels, tours, & trains. We are flying into Naples and staying three nights in Sorrento. We then need to get back to Naples to take the train to Rome. We have never been without a guide, so I'm a little nervous about being on our own. We decided not to rent any cars. Please let me know what is the best way to get from Naples airport to Sorrento and Sorrento to Naples train station. We don't have anything booked in Sorrento. I thought we'd explore a bit when we arrive the first day. We'll have two full days, so what do you recommend? Capri, Amalfi, and/or Positano. I get motion sickness with curvy roads, so we'll go by boat rather than bus. I can take meds if the water is choppy, but I'm sure it will be much better than the bus ride.
Help with traveling in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 men's shoes spain
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Unique Venice Activity
- 10 Traveling in France by train
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 16 London visit
- 17 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Camper Rental in Iceland