We (2 people) are only just now trying to organize the route for our short trip to include a. Belfast, Ireland, b. Saltburn by the Sea, England, c. Vicenza/venice, Italy, and d. Gothenburg, Sweden. We are not averse to flying into or out of anywhere in Europe/UK/Ireland to/from Boston or New York, but want to spend the most time in the 4 main cities above in no particular order, and see other places traveling between them by train. Excluding our days to fly in/out, we only have 17 days for our trip, from May 22, 2014 to June 7, 2014. We want to spend one night in an upscale lodging, with the remainder in hostels/inexpensive lodging. Any ideas on travel routes/itineraries, rail/ferry, flights would be greatly appreciated.
Help with travel route please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which apartment/area in London?
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 Driving in Germany
- 6 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 9 Venice - boats on canals
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Venice, just arrived
- 13 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 14 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 15 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 16 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 17 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 18 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 19 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 20 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 21 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 22 Stockholm Trip Report
- 23 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!