We have planned a trip to Greece from 19th September to 5th October. During the first half till 27th we would be doing the Mainland and its pretty much fixed. The latter half we would be doing island hoping. Our choices are Santorini, Milos, Rhodes and Crete. We want to spent 2 days in Santori + Milos, 2 days in Rhodes and the rest in Crete. We will be flying to New York on the 5th from Crete. We are fine with flying between the islands if it saves time. The only exception would be Santorini. We heard that Santorini is very dramatic so may be while going to the island it would be better if we could avail the water transport but for the rest part we are ready to fly if needed. We needed suggestions with the travelling, things to see- so that I can best use my time. We would be renting car within the islands. Thanks in advance ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 2 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 3 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 6 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Valencia Spain
- 17 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 18 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 22 Scotland itinerary advice
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Porto in January
- 25 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?