We have planned a trip to Greece from 19th September to 5th October. During the first half till 27th we would be doing the Mainland and its pretty much fixed. The latter half we would be doing island hoping. Our choices are Santorini, Milos, Rhodes and Crete. We want to spent 2 days in Santori + Milos, 2 days in Rhodes and the rest in Crete. We will be flying to New York on the 5th from Crete. We are fine with flying between the islands if it saves time. The only exception would be Santorini. We heard that Santorini is very dramatic so may be while going to the island it would be better if we could avail the water transport but for the rest part we are ready to fly if needed. We needed suggestions with the travelling, things to see- so that I can best use my time. We would be renting car within the islands. Thanks in advance ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 4 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 5 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 13 Sim Cards
- 14 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Portugal rental car
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 19 IWM
- 20 London Hotel - Different Request
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 24 Travelling Iceland
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon