We have planned a trip to Greece from 19th September to 5th October. During the first half till 27th we would be doing the Mainland and its pretty much fixed. The latter half we would be doing island hoping. Our choices are Santorini, Milos, Rhodes and Crete. We want to spent 2 days in Santori + Milos, 2 days in Rhodes and the rest in Crete. We will be flying to New York on the 5th from Crete. We are fine with flying between the islands if it saves time. The only exception would be Santorini. We heard that Santorini is very dramatic so may be while going to the island it would be better if we could avail the water transport but for the rest part we are ready to fly if needed. We needed suggestions with the travelling, things to see- so that I can best use my time. We would be renting car within the islands. Thanks in advance ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 YIKES!
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 23 Almalfi
- 24 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations