We have planned a trip to Greece from 19th September to 5th October. During the first half till 27th we would be doing the Mainland and its pretty much fixed. The latter half we would be doing island hoping. Our choices are Santorini, Milos, Rhodes and Crete. We want to spent 2 days in Santori + Milos, 2 days in Rhodes and the rest in Crete. We will be flying to New York on the 5th from Crete. We are fine with flying between the islands if it saves time. The only exception would be Santorini. We heard that Santorini is very dramatic so may be while going to the island it would be better if we could avail the water transport but for the rest part we are ready to fly if needed. We needed suggestions with the travelling, things to see- so that I can best use my time. We would be renting car within the islands. Thanks in advance ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague