We have planned a trip to Greece from 19th September to 5th October. During the first half till 27th we would be doing the Mainland and its pretty much fixed. The latter half we would be doing island hoping. Our choices are Santorini, Milos, Rhodes and Crete. We want to spent 2 days in Santori + Milos, 2 days in Rhodes and the rest in Crete. We will be flying to New York on the 5th from Crete. We are fine with flying between the islands if it saves time. The only exception would be Santorini. We heard that Santorini is very dramatic so may be while going to the island it would be better if we could avail the water transport but for the rest part we are ready to fly if needed. We needed suggestions with the travelling, things to see- so that I can best use my time. We would be renting car within the islands. Thanks in advance ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://menshealthcme.com/alpha-plus/
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 6 Uber vs. TfL
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Germany or Sweden
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 15 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 16 Two days in Rome
- 17 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 18 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 PARIS
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 23 Spain: train/rental car help
- 24 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 25 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?