My husband and I and our two teenage boys have to get from Salisbury to Brighton on October 6th ( a Saturday). Search engines tell me the quickest way is to train it to London and then to Brighton. Is it too long winded and problematic to try to train it or bus it via the Portsmouth area, a scenic way?? Or through Winchester?? Just wondered if it would be more scenic. We are traveling to stay with friends in Brighton for a few days before we catch Eurostar to Paris and begin Europe adventure. Just wanted kids to see more of England if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Alitala
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 10 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Where should I go with my family?
- 13 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 21 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 22 Which Hotel in Rome
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland