My husband and I and our two teenage boys have to get from Salisbury to Brighton on October 6th ( a Saturday). Search engines tell me the quickest way is to train it to London and then to Brighton. Is it too long winded and problematic to try to train it or bus it via the Portsmouth area, a scenic way?? Or through Winchester?? Just wondered if it would be more scenic. We are traveling to stay with friends in Brighton for a few days before we catch Eurostar to Paris and begin Europe adventure. Just wanted kids to see more of England if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세종오피 아찔한 달리기 세종건마 www.adal.ml 세종휴게텔 세종마사지 세종키스방
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 7 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 8 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Nafplio to Hydra
- 11 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Prague itinerary advice
- 17 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Santorini lodging
- 20 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 21 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 info Faro & Algarve
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Provence???