My husband and I and our two teenage boys have to get from Salisbury to Brighton on October 6th ( a Saturday). Search engines tell me the quickest way is to train it to London and then to Brighton. Is it too long winded and problematic to try to train it or bus it via the Portsmouth area, a scenic way?? Or through Winchester?? Just wondered if it would be more scenic. We are traveling to stay with friends in Brighton for a few days before we catch Eurostar to Paris and begin Europe adventure. Just wanted kids to see more of England if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 2 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Itinerary Tweaking
- 6 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 10 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 14 House Hunting in France
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 17 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages