My husband and I and our two teenage boys have to get from Salisbury to Brighton on October 6th ( a Saturday). Search engines tell me the quickest way is to train it to London and then to Brighton. Is it too long winded and problematic to try to train it or bus it via the Portsmouth area, a scenic way?? Or through Winchester?? Just wondered if it would be more scenic. We are traveling to stay with friends in Brighton for a few days before we catch Eurostar to Paris and begin Europe adventure. Just wanted kids to see more of England if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 4 French election
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 mountain views near London
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 21 Italy in 11 Days
- 22 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 23 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017