My husband and I and our two teenage boys have to get from Salisbury to Brighton on October 6th ( a Saturday). Search engines tell me the quickest way is to train it to London and then to Brighton. Is it too long winded and problematic to try to train it or bus it via the Portsmouth area, a scenic way?? Or through Winchester?? Just wondered if it would be more scenic. We are traveling to stay with friends in Brighton for a few days before we catch Eurostar to Paris and begin Europe adventure. Just wanted kids to see more of England if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소⇔라이브카지노
- 2 인터넷바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노∇안전공원
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 ATM
- 22 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Living in Paris......for a week
- 25 ATM help