I am researching the quickest and most cost effective way to get from Cinque Terre to Linate Airport outside of Milan. Our flight leaves at 2:00 PM on a Saturday, and we have our room reservations in Cinque Terre for that Friday that we cannot change! If anyone has experienced booking with rewards points, you understand that sometimes, you have to take the flights that are available from the closest available airport! I was hoping to fly out of Genoa or Malpensa Airport, but Milan Linate was the closet available airport!
Option 1: Rent a car and drive to the airport (2 and a half hour drive. Unsure of the logistics of renting a car in La Spezia and returning at the Linate Airport on a Saturday)
Option 2: Train from Cinque Terre to Milan Center then bus from Milan Center to Linate Airport (almost 5 hours travel time)
Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 2 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 3 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 4 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 Jewish Vienna
- 17 Short time in Vienna
- 18 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 19 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 20 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!