I am researching the quickest and most cost effective way to get from Cinque Terre to Linate Airport outside of Milan. Our flight leaves at 2:00 PM on a Saturday, and we have our room reservations in Cinque Terre for that Friday that we cannot change! If anyone has experienced booking with rewards points, you understand that sometimes, you have to take the flights that are available from the closest available airport! I was hoping to fly out of Genoa or Malpensa Airport, but Milan Linate was the closet available airport!
Option 1: Rent a car and drive to the airport (2 and a half hour drive. Unsure of the logistics of renting a car in La Spezia and returning at the Linate Airport on a Saturday)
Option 2: Train from Cinque Terre to Milan Center then bus from Milan Center to Linate Airport (almost 5 hours travel time)
Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baby Milk
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 5 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 Granada to Madrid
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 16 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 17 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 24 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 25 Driving in Italy?
Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!