My daughter will be taking a summer class that will finish in Granada, Spain. She will be free to depart on May 27th, and her flight is out of Madrid on May 28th at 12:30pm. In looking at Rail Europe, it appears that the only direct train from Granada to Madrid does not leave until 6 in the evening and does not arrive in Madrid until around 11pm. We are urban people, but I am not thrilled about her having to get from the train station to a hotel that time of night in a country where her command of the language is only mediocre. There are loads of trains at various times all day from Cordoba or Seville to Madrid; the question is how to get from Granada to one of those cities? The Rail Europe site shows only evening trains from Granada to those cities as well. Are there local trains? Do they need to be booked in advance? Thank you in advance for any ideas you may have.
Help with transit options in Spain
- 1 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 2 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 3 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 4 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 5 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 6 Cuenca or Toledo
- 7 Nice
- 8 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 9 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 10 Norway experts needed.
- 11 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 12 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 13 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 14 Last monte Paris apartment
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 jungfraujoch mid june
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 19 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Wimpy's
- 23 HELP stuck in Italy
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE