I can usually figure out things with enough effort but this is frustrating beyond belief! I want to go from Barcelona to Arles, and I have found the route and trains I want to take on Bahn.de. I heard to stay away from Rail Europe because they charge higher prices, and when I search on this site this particular route cannot be booked anyway. I figured out how to buy the first leg of the journey from Barcelona to Figueres on renfe.com, but from Figueres to Arles is my problem. I can see the route on tgv-europe.com but you can't buy a ticket from them if you are in the US, and if I put in Canada for example, the only option to get the tickets is through the mail (which Americans can't do). So I know this is complicated but can anyone please advise me?
Help with train from Barcelona to Arles
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Car in Prague
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 18 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Cyprus in December
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Which travel plan?