I can usually figure out things with enough effort but this is frustrating beyond belief! I want to go from Barcelona to Arles, and I have found the route and trains I want to take on Bahn.de. I heard to stay away from Rail Europe because they charge higher prices, and when I search on this site this particular route cannot be booked anyway. I figured out how to buy the first leg of the journey from Barcelona to Figueres on renfe.com, but from Figueres to Arles is my problem. I can see the route on tgv-europe.com but you can't buy a ticket from them if you are in the US, and if I put in Canada for example, the only option to get the tickets is through the mail (which Americans can't do). So I know this is complicated but can anyone please advise me?
Help with train from Barcelona to Arles
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 3 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 4 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 5 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 6 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 7 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 8 East coast trains
- 9 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 10 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 First night after arriving in Milan
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 15 France by rail or car?
- 16 Planning my days in Paris
- 17 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 18 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 19 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 22 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 23 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 24 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 25 London at Xmas