I can usually figure out things with enough effort but this is frustrating beyond belief! I want to go from Barcelona to Arles, and I have found the route and trains I want to take on Bahn.de. I heard to stay away from Rail Europe because they charge higher prices, and when I search on this site this particular route cannot be booked anyway. I figured out how to buy the first leg of the journey from Barcelona to Figueres on renfe.com, but from Figueres to Arles is my problem. I can see the route on tgv-europe.com but you can't buy a ticket from them if you are in the US, and if I put in Canada for example, the only option to get the tickets is through the mail (which Americans can't do). So I know this is complicated but can anyone please advise me?
Help with train from Barcelona to Arles
View all Europe activity »
- 1 British drivers
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Trip around Spain
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 10 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Spain Travel
- 15 Trieste as a day trip?
- 16 Trieste as a day trip?
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 Southern France
- 20 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 25 Train travel in Europe