I can usually figure out things with enough effort but this is frustrating beyond belief! I want to go from Barcelona to Arles, and I have found the route and trains I want to take on Bahn.de. I heard to stay away from Rail Europe because they charge higher prices, and when I search on this site this particular route cannot be booked anyway. I figured out how to buy the first leg of the journey from Barcelona to Figueres on renfe.com, but from Figueres to Arles is my problem. I can see the route on tgv-europe.com but you can't buy a ticket from them if you are in the US, and if I put in Canada for example, the only option to get the tickets is through the mail (which Americans can't do). So I know this is complicated but can anyone please advise me?
Help with train from Barcelona to Arles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 2 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 3 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 4 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 9 London visit
- 10 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 11 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 12 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 15 Duoro river cruises
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Munich and Dachau
- 18 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 Useful website for France
- 22 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 23 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 24 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 25 Venice canal boats--best deals?