I can usually figure out things with enough effort but this is frustrating beyond belief! I want to go from Barcelona to Arles, and I have found the route and trains I want to take on Bahn.de. I heard to stay away from Rail Europe because they charge higher prices, and when I search on this site this particular route cannot be booked anyway. I figured out how to buy the first leg of the journey from Barcelona to Figueres on renfe.com, but from Figueres to Arles is my problem. I can see the route on tgv-europe.com but you can't buy a ticket from them if you are in the US, and if I put in Canada for example, the only option to get the tickets is through the mail (which Americans can't do). So I know this is complicated but can anyone please advise me?
Help with train from Barcelona to Arles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Hotels that we found special
- 6 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 10 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Too many Trip Reports
- 14 Great London Bars with a view
- 15 Rome Food Tour
- 16 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Art in Paris
- 19 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Rental car while in Ireland
- 22 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 25 St Germain