We need the following train tickets for 6 people:
Sept. 16 - arrive from U.S.A. at 10:20 a.m. to Frankfurt Airport
Which train station do I use for a search for tickets departing from here to
Bad Kreuznach on the DB Bahn site? There are several for Frankfurt...which
is the International airport location? Is 12:30-ish a good departure time
considering pick up of luggage and getting through customs?
Is it easier/better to use the Rail Europe vs. DB Bahn even though they seem
much more expensive?
Sept. 18 - depart Bad Kreuznach by 7:00 a.m. to Cologne for a tour of the Cathedral and nearby area...stopover for 3-4 hours and continue to Berlin after lunch; arriving by 5:00 p.m. or so.
We'd like to sit together or near each other. Is 1st class really worth it? We don't need to use our cell phones or computers and don't care about food being served to us. Are seat reservations available in 2nd class?
We have definate travel dates, so point-to-point is our plan.
Anything I am leaving out in deciding these things?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017