We need the following train tickets for 6 people:
Sept. 16 - arrive from U.S.A. at 10:20 a.m. to Frankfurt Airport
Which train station do I use for a search for tickets departing from here to
Bad Kreuznach on the DB Bahn site? There are several for Frankfurt...which
is the International airport location? Is 12:30-ish a good departure time
considering pick up of luggage and getting through customs?
Is it easier/better to use the Rail Europe vs. DB Bahn even though they seem
much more expensive?
Sept. 18 - depart Bad Kreuznach by 7:00 a.m. to Cologne for a tour of the Cathedral and nearby area...stopover for 3-4 hours and continue to Berlin after lunch; arriving by 5:00 p.m. or so.
We'd like to sit together or near each other. Is 1st class really worth it? We don't need to use our cell phones or computers and don't care about food being served to us. Are seat reservations available in 2nd class?
We have definate travel dates, so point-to-point is our plan.
Anything I am leaving out in deciding these things?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 2 17 days in England
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 5 Parking in Girona
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 8 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 13 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 14 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 15 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 16 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 Italy Trip Report
- 20 One day in milan
- 21 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 22 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 London Restaurants
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...