Me and my husband are trying to plan a summer trip at the end of july to Sardinia and possibly capri. We are in our late 20's and wanted to know which area to stay in. We are looking for the best of both worlds the beach and nightlife without the overwhelming crowds. Any recommendations??? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost