Me and my husband are trying to plan a summer trip at the end of july to Sardinia and possibly capri. We are in our late 20's and wanted to know which area to stay in. We are looking for the best of both worlds the beach and nightlife without the overwhelming crowds. Any recommendations??? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 tickets for Wimbledon
- 9 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 13 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 14 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 15 Italy in January?
- 16 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Piedmont question
- 22 Insurance on rental car options
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 25 Help with Crete Itinerary