A group of friends are planning a surprise day-trip for a friend that turns 40.
Our idea is to take an early morning flight to Milan and have lunch somewhere in the lake Como, as is one of his favourites places in Europe.
The ideal lunch spot is a place with views over the lake, maybe a restaurant with private dining rooms. We were thinking about going to a villa, if this could be possible, but we don't know our options. A villa hotel with a restaurant? I ask you for help.
We are a party of 7, arriving at Malpensa around 9.30am on a Saturday in November. From the airport to the lunch place we think of going by a kind of group transfer or minivan taxi.
After lunch, transfer to Milan and spend the afternoon there. Between 7pm and 8pm, bus transfer (already arranged) from Milano Centrale to the airport and back to Bcn.
So, as specific questions:
-can you suggest places in lake Como to have a lunch with a view and, preferred, some privacity? (Our budget is moderate, not looking for luxury nor a place that requires etiquette)
-what about the weather in the area in November?
-do you know/have experience with a private transfer company from Malpensa? (Alternatively, we thought about renting a minivan, but we just must do 2 transfers: airport-lake and lake-Milan.)
-Saturday afternoon in Milan, one of our thoughts was go together to a spa (it's a child-free trip) and relax for a couple of hours. I have read about this new Terme Milano. Do you know it? Are there hotels with day passes to theirs spas?
Thank you in anticipation!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와바카라＼♨＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♨＼슈퍼카지노(와와바카라)
- 2 실시간바카라＼♨＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♨＼슈퍼카지노(실시간바카라)
- 3 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 4 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 7 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 8 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 9 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 Prague itinerary advice
- 18 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 19 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)