I'm planning a trip in Spain with a friend in late August around the 23rd. I understand it will be quite hot and busy with tourists, however this is the only time I can go on holidays. How unbearable will the temperatures be late August for Granada and Seville?
Can you please review the number of days at each location and confirm if the number of days in each place is fine or needs amending.
* fly into Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night
* fly to Majorca for 3 nights
* fly to Granada for 3 nights
* catch a train to Seville for 3 nights
* fly to Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night to catch flight home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium Travel Concept
- 2 London Pass or No?
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 5 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 6 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 7 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 8 First time in Greece
- 9 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 10 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 11 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 12 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 13 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 14 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 15 Please critique my itinerary
- 16 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Path of the gods.
- 19 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 20 Santorini
- 21 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Cordoba or Granada?
- 23 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 24 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 25 Rome for a week