I'm planning a trip in Spain with a friend in late August around the 23rd. I understand it will be quite hot and busy with tourists, however this is the only time I can go on holidays. How unbearable will the temperatures be late August for Granada and Seville?
Can you please review the number of days at each location and confirm if the number of days in each place is fine or needs amending.
* fly into Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night
* fly to Majorca for 3 nights
* fly to Granada for 3 nights
* catch a train to Seville for 3 nights
* fly to Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night to catch flight home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 casusyazılım
- 2 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 3 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 4 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 7 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 10 Porto in January
- 11 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 14 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 17 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 18 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 19 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 20 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 21 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 22 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 23 Scotland itinerary advice
- 24 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 25 2 Week Europe Itinerary