I'm planning a trip in Spain with a friend in late August around the 23rd. I understand it will be quite hot and busy with tourists, however this is the only time I can go on holidays. How unbearable will the temperatures be late August for Granada and Seville?
Can you please review the number of days at each location and confirm if the number of days in each place is fine or needs amending.
* fly into Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night
* fly to Majorca for 3 nights
* fly to Granada for 3 nights
* catch a train to Seville for 3 nights
* fly to Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night to catch flight home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Rome Advice?
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 8 Cornwall Advice
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 17 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 18 Killarney
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 Florence Travel Guide
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 25 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY