I'm planning a trip in Spain with a friend in late August around the 23rd. I understand it will be quite hot and busy with tourists, however this is the only time I can go on holidays. How unbearable will the temperatures be late August for Granada and Seville?
Can you please review the number of days at each location and confirm if the number of days in each place is fine or needs amending.
* fly into Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night
* fly to Majorca for 3 nights
* fly to Granada for 3 nights
* catch a train to Seville for 3 nights
* fly to Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night to catch flight home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션 바다이야기 신천지 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Beaune France
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?