I'm planning a trip in Spain with a friend in late August around the 23rd. I understand it will be quite hot and busy with tourists, however this is the only time I can go on holidays. How unbearable will the temperatures be late August for Granada and Seville?
Can you please review the number of days at each location and confirm if the number of days in each place is fine or needs amending.
* fly into Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night
* fly to Majorca for 3 nights
* fly to Granada for 3 nights
* catch a train to Seville for 3 nights
* fly to Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night to catch flight home
Thanks in advance!
Help with Spain Trip in Late August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny in early October?
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 4 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 5 Interested In Coach Passes
- 6 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Voltage in UK and France
- 9 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 10 Two Days in Prague
- 11 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 12 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 13 Schengen Visa
- 14 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 15 Alterations to night trains routes
- 16 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 london in 2.5 days
- 19 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 24 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice