I'm planning a trip in Spain with a friend in late August around the 23rd. I understand it will be quite hot and busy with tourists, however this is the only time I can go on holidays. How unbearable will the temperatures be late August for Granada and Seville?
Can you please review the number of days at each location and confirm if the number of days in each place is fine or needs amending.
* fly into Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night
* fly to Majorca for 3 nights
* fly to Granada for 3 nights
* catch a train to Seville for 3 nights
* fly to Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night to catch flight home
Thanks in advance!
Help with Spain Trip in Late August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trieste and Koper
- 2 Stay near Paris
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 8 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 9 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 10 Pronunciation
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Dublin Tour Companies
- 13 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 18 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 22 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 23 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 24 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace