I'm planning a trip in Spain with a friend in late August around the 23rd. I understand it will be quite hot and busy with tourists, however this is the only time I can go on holidays. How unbearable will the temperatures be late August for Granada and Seville?
Can you please review the number of days at each location and confirm if the number of days in each place is fine or needs amending.
* fly into Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night
* fly to Majorca for 3 nights
* fly to Granada for 3 nights
* catch a train to Seville for 3 nights
* fly to Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night to catch flight home
Thanks in advance!
Help with Spain Trip in Late August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 2 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 3 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 11 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 12 Air pollution in Paris
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Naxos in May
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 25 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?