I'm planning a trip in Spain with a friend in late August around the 23rd. I understand it will be quite hot and busy with tourists, however this is the only time I can go on holidays. How unbearable will the temperatures be late August for Granada and Seville?
Can you please review the number of days at each location and confirm if the number of days in each place is fine or needs amending.
* fly into Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night
* fly to Majorca for 3 nights
* fly to Granada for 3 nights
* catch a train to Seville for 3 nights
* fly to Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night to catch flight home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 5 From Genoa to Rome...
- 6 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Spain in November
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 3 Days in Naples...
- 12 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 13 How big backpack do I need?
- 14 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 17 Dentix in Spain
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 First trip - destination advice!
- 20 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 21 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Path of the Gods Question
- 25 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?