I'm planning a trip in Spain with a friend in late August around the 23rd. I understand it will be quite hot and busy with tourists, however this is the only time I can go on holidays. How unbearable will the temperatures be late August for Granada and Seville?
Can you please review the number of days at each location and confirm if the number of days in each place is fine or needs amending.
* fly into Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night
* fly to Majorca for 3 nights
* fly to Granada for 3 nights
* catch a train to Seville for 3 nights
* fly to Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night to catch flight home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Itinerary
- 2 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 3 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 6 Where to stop along the way
- 7 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 8 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 9 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 10 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 11 Stay away from EF Tours
- 12 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 13 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 18 10 nights in France
- 19 Villa Stefania-Cortona, Italy
- 20 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 21 December in Deutschland
- 22 Croatia Itenerary
- 23 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 25 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip