I'm planning a trip in Spain with a friend in late August around the 23rd. I understand it will be quite hot and busy with tourists, however this is the only time I can go on holidays. How unbearable will the temperatures be late August for Granada and Seville?
Can you please review the number of days at each location and confirm if the number of days in each place is fine or needs amending.
* fly into Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night
* fly to Majorca for 3 nights
* fly to Granada for 3 nights
* catch a train to Seville for 3 nights
* fly to Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night to catch flight home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 2 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 3 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 4 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 5 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 6 Lake Garda- Italy
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 10 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 11 Trains France/Switzerland
- 12 European Championship
- 13 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 14 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 15 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 16 Bursa/Iznik
- 17 Paris gtg in October?
- 18 Belgian airports
- 19 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 20 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 21 Is Venice overrated?
- 22 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 23 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 24 Greece Travel Advice
- 25 Travel Pass Suggestion