I'm planning a trip in Spain with a friend in late August around the 23rd. I understand it will be quite hot and busy with tourists, however this is the only time I can go on holidays. How unbearable will the temperatures be late August for Granada and Seville?
Can you please review the number of days at each location and confirm if the number of days in each place is fine or needs amending.
* fly into Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night
* fly to Majorca for 3 nights
* fly to Granada for 3 nights
* catch a train to Seville for 3 nights
* fly to Barcelona or Madrid for 1 night to catch flight home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 6 days in Portugal in December
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 13 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 14 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 15 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 25 Retiring to Southern France