I posted a thread a few months ago on needing some tips for travel to Spain and I'm back to ask for more! http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/where-should-i-go-in-spain-for-2-weeks-add-lisbon.cfm
I previously mentioned that we had two weeks only, but since I have a lot of extra vacation time, I've decided to head out earlier than my SO by about 5-7 days and go around on my own. Never traveled by myself before! This would give me 21 days total. 30 y.o. female, if that makes a difference.
I'm fairly certain my SO and I will do Barcelona-Madrid-southern Spain together. Question is where should I go on my own? Should I visit northern Spain? Should go down the eastern coast? Should I go to Lisbon?
I'm not opposed to any of flying, rail, or renting a car - just would like the most cost-effective, but also efficient means (maybe driving makes more sense for a bunch of day trips?). I'd also like to stay in the most cost-effective accommodations; might even prefer hostels to meet other travelers more easily!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노】바카라사이트주소
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 12 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 16 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Greece
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 24 Paris advice with kids
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?