Okay so we are going to Italy next week! we booked a few private tours, the only thing is one of them goes to the Vatican and we are already going to the Vatican another day... so the tour company has said we can replace the Vatican portion with something else. What do you all suggest? We would like to go see the catacombs, would that be a good replacement? which ones should we go to? what about some of the hills of Rome? I need specifics. Below is a list of where the private tour is already going:
Baths of Caracalla
See the Trevi Fountain
Vatican City and the beautiful Sistine Chapel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 10 days in Paris and......
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 5 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 10 Budapest & Prague
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 15 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 16 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Athens
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 24 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 25 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka