Okay so we are going to Italy next week! we booked a few private tours, the only thing is one of them goes to the Vatican and we are already going to the Vatican another day... so the tour company has said we can replace the Vatican portion with something else. What do you all suggest? We would like to go see the catacombs, would that be a good replacement? which ones should we go to? what about some of the hills of Rome? I need specifics. Below is a list of where the private tour is already going:
Baths of Caracalla
See the Trevi Fountain
Vatican City and the beautiful Sistine Chapel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Password Reset : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 3 ATM
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 8 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 9 Spain Itinerary
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 23 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest