My name is Hilit, I'm from Israel and planing an 8-10 days trip to Scottland on June 18th, starting at Edinburgh for 2 days, and ending my trip there. (we are planning to hire a car)
I'm traveling with my mom (66 years old) and part of the trip with my brother, and would realy appriciate your help with routh planing and all other advices.
We would like to see as much as possible but not in an exhausting way (and not to drive all day long).
Help with Scottland Itinerary 8-10 days Starting and Ending from Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 3 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 4 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 9 Sicily in a winter
- 10 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Guidebook for Iceland
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Eastern Europe
- 17 Taormina Sicily
- 18 Scuol, Switzerland
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 21 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 22 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 visa question
- 25 caroline_venezia