My name is Hilit, I'm from Israel and planing an 8-10 days trip to Scottland on June 18th, starting at Edinburgh for 2 days, and ending my trip there. (we are planning to hire a car)
I'm traveling with my mom (66 years old) and part of the trip with my brother, and would realy appriciate your help with routh planing and all other advices.
We would like to see as much as possible but not in an exhausting way (and not to drive all day long).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 Piedmont as a destination
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 Things to do in Montpellier
- 6 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 7 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 10 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 11 Italy in 11 Days
- 12 French election
- 13 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 17 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 18 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 21 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 22 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 3 week trip with children
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
Help with Scottland Itinerary 8-10 days Starting and Ending from Edinburgh