My name is Hilit, I'm from Israel and planing an 8-10 days trip to Scottland on June 18th, starting at Edinburgh for 2 days, and ending my trip there. (we are planning to hire a car)
I'm traveling with my mom (66 years old) and part of the trip with my brother, and would realy appriciate your help with routh planing and all other advices.
We would like to see as much as possible but not in an exhausting way (and not to drive all day long).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 2 countries to visit in October and November
- 3 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 4 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 5 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 6 Montpellier to Arles
- 7 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 8 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 9 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 10 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 11 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 12 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 13 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 16 20 days in Greece
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 19 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 20 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 21 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 22 Macedonia, Greece
- 23 Berlin to Barcelona
- 24 Online checked in, how early should we be at the airport?
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
Help with Scottland Itinerary 8-10 days Starting and Ending from Edinburgh