My name is Hilit, I'm from Israel and planing an 8-10 days trip to Scottland on June 18th, starting at Edinburgh for 2 days, and ending my trip there. (we are planning to hire a car)
I'm traveling with my mom (66 years old) and part of the trip with my brother, and would realy appriciate your help with routh planing and all other advices.
We would like to see as much as possible but not in an exhausting way (and not to drive all day long).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 2 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help
- 4 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 5 Departure Tax in UK
- 6 First time in Italy
- 7 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 8 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 9 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 10 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 11 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 12 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 13 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 14 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 15 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 16 Austria
- 17 Norway Itinerary
- 18 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 19 Train Help
- 20 Dolomites October 14-18
- 21 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 22 Charles Degaulle question
- 23 Trains France/Switzerland
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
Help with Scottland Itinerary 8-10 days Starting and Ending from Edinburgh