My name is Hilit, I'm from Israel and planing an 8-10 days trip to Scottland on June 18th, starting at Edinburgh for 2 days, and ending my trip there. (we are planning to hire a car)
I'm traveling with my mom (66 years old) and part of the trip with my brother, and would realy appriciate your help with routh planing and all other advices.
We would like to see as much as possible but not in an exhausting way (and not to drive all day long).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 2 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 7 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Bruges
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 18 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 19 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 20 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 23 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
Help with Scottland Itinerary 8-10 days Starting and Ending from Edinburgh