My name is Hilit, I'm from Israel and planing an 8-10 days trip to Scottland on June 18th, starting at Edinburgh for 2 days, and ending my trip there. (we are planning to hire a car)
I'm traveling with my mom (66 years old) and part of the trip with my brother, and would realy appriciate your help with routh planing and all other advices.
We would like to see as much as possible but not in an exhausting way (and not to drive all day long).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 5 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 14 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Holiday Itinerary
- 21 Car hire
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
Help with Scottland Itinerary 8-10 days Starting and Ending from Edinburgh