My name is Hilit, I'm from Israel and planing an 8-10 days trip to Scottland on June 18th, starting at Edinburgh for 2 days, and ending my trip there. (we are planning to hire a car)
I'm traveling with my mom (66 years old) and part of the trip with my brother, and would realy appriciate your help with routh planing and all other advices.
We would like to see as much as possible but not in an exhausting way (and not to drive all day long).
Help with Scottland Itinerary 8-10 days Starting and Ending from Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique Venice Activity
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 10 car rental advice in Portugal
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 15 Small group for Colosseum
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Lofoten ferry
- 18 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?