My name is Hilit, I'm from Israel and planing an 8-10 days trip to Scottland on June 18th, starting at Edinburgh for 2 days, and ending my trip there. (we are planning to hire a car)
I'm traveling with my mom (66 years old) and part of the trip with my brother, and would realy appriciate your help with routh planing and all other advices.
We would like to see as much as possible but not in an exhausting way (and not to drive all day long).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 4 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 5 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 8 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 11 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 12 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 13 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 14 Global Travel Warning...
- 15 What one thing in Paris?
- 16 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 17 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 20 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 23 6 days in Portugal in December
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
Help with Scottland Itinerary 8-10 days Starting and Ending from Edinburgh