My name is Hilit, I'm from Israel and planing an 8-10 days trip to Scottland on June 18th, starting at Edinburgh for 2 days, and ending my trip there. (we are planning to hire a car)
I'm traveling with my mom (66 years old) and part of the trip with my brother, and would realy appriciate your help with routh planing and all other advices.
We would like to see as much as possible but not in an exhausting way (and not to drive all day long).
Help with Scottland Itinerary 8-10 days Starting and Ending from Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 2 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 9 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 10 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 13 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 14 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 15 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 21 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 22 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 23 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 24 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 25 Ireland Southwest