My name is Hilit, I'm from Israel and planing an 8-10 days trip to Scottland on June 18th, starting at Edinburgh for 2 days, and ending my trip there. (we are planning to hire a car)
I'm traveling with my mom (66 years old) and part of the trip with my brother, and would realy appriciate your help with routh planing and all other advices.
We would like to see as much as possible but not in an exhausting way (and not to drive all day long).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 2 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 9 Italy for Christmas Week
- 10 train or plane
- 11 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 14 Norway Itinerary
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 20 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 24 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 25 A Month stay in Southern France
Help with Scottland Itinerary 8-10 days Starting and Ending from Edinburgh