My name is Hilit, I'm from Israel and planing an 8-10 days trip to Scottland on June 18th, starting at Edinburgh for 2 days, and ending my trip there. (we are planning to hire a car)
I'm traveling with my mom (66 years old) and part of the trip with my brother, and would realy appriciate your help with routh planing and all other advices.
We would like to see as much as possible but not in an exhausting way (and not to drive all day long).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 3 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 4 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 5 Andalucia in December
- 6 Budapest Hotels
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 9 First trip to Italy
- 10 Ireland & Scotland
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 London's Must Sights!
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 15 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 16 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 21 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 22 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 23 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 24 4 days in switzerland
- 25 Vienna or Budapest?
Help with Scottland Itinerary 8-10 days Starting and Ending from Edinburgh