My husband loves to drive in Europe and we enjoy markets, small towns, interesting cities and beautiful vistas. We are considering a 12 day drive at the end of April. I am thinking we could drive from Barcelona or Toulouse to Marseilles or from Marseilles or Avignon to Milan or Nice. What do you think would be more interesting at that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Cover For Hertz
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 5 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 6 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 7 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 8 Hotel in Vienna
- 9 Baby Milk
- 10 French restaurants
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 14 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Granada to Madrid
- 18 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 19 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 20 Tour groups
- 21 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 24 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 25 English Countryside