My husband loves to drive in Europe and we enjoy markets, small towns, interesting cities and beautiful vistas. We are considering a 12 day drive at the end of April. I am thinking we could drive from Barcelona or Toulouse to Marseilles or from Marseilles or Avignon to Milan or Nice. What do you think would be more interesting at that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 3 썬시티카지노⋞」♨「( SO224。COM )」♨「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 Train help for Prague
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Versailles
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 15 Petrol in Greece
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France