I will be in Italy in May and will rent a car for the Umbrian portion of the trip. I plan to drive it to Florence and turn the car in there. After our stay in Florence we will take the train to Rome for departure home. I am aware of the dreaded ZTL zones and want ot avoid them at all cost. My thought is to return the car at the Florence airport and taxi to our hotel (near the duomo) from there. Does anybody have a better idea?
help with rental car return in florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam restaurants
- 2 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 3 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 4 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 5 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 6 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 7 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 10 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 11 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 12 Is Capri overrated?
- 13 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 14 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 15 9 days in switzerland
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Train des Pignes
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 20 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 21 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 22 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 25 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK