I will be in Italy in May and will rent a car for the Umbrian portion of the trip. I plan to drive it to Florence and turn the car in there. After our stay in Florence we will take the train to Rome for departure home. I am aware of the dreaded ZTL zones and want ot avoid them at all cost. My thought is to return the car at the Florence airport and taxi to our hotel (near the duomo) from there. Does anybody have a better idea?
help with rental car return in florence
- 1 Day trip to Capri
- 2 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 10 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 11 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 12 Florence to nice- help
- 13 Driving in Genoa
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 18 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 just want to know
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum