We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 GPS in Tuscany
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 9 italy
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 12 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 13 Monet in Normandy
- 14 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 20 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 21 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 22 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 23 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 What to wear