We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 London at Easter
- 3 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Prague - must see
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Which travel plan?
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 18 Planning a holiday
- 19 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 20 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 21 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 22 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 25 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari