We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 2 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 5 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 6 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 10 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 11 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 12 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 13 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 16 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 17 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 20 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 21 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 22 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 Southwestern England
- 25 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??