We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 2 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 3 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 6 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 7 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 8 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 11 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 12 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 13 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 14 Cornwall or Paris?
- 15 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.