We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 4 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 5 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 6 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 7 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 Top 5 choices from London
- 14 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 15 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 16 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Transportation in Paris
- 19 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 20 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 21 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 22 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 23 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 24 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 25 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015