We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 4 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 5 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 6 Europe in 21 days
- 7 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 13 nearby cities to london
- 14 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 17 Swiss rail passes
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 20 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 21 Augsburg with kids
- 22 train to Vernon France
- 23 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Florence to Siena May 1st