We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 5 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 6 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 7 Europe in winter
- 8 Best day trips from Paris
- 9 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 12 Bodrum to instanbul
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 Questions About Croatia
- 17 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 21 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 24 See You In Minsk
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?