We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 2 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 3 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 4 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 5 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 6 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 9 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 10 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 11 going to italy
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 How do you find French food?
- 14 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 15 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 18 where to stay in Germany
- 19 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 20 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 21 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 22 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 23 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 24 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 25 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report