We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Rail Twin Pass
- 2 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 6 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 7 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 10 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 11 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 White Villages base?
- 15 10 days to Explore Europe
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 How much luggage?????
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 21 Help with France itinerary
- 22 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 23 ITALO trains need help
- 24 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?