We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 2 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 3 First ever europe trip
- 4 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 5 Using Obb website
- 6 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 7 A guide to Madrid
- 8 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 9 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 10 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 11 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 12 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 13 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 14 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 15 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 16 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 17 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 21 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 22 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 23 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 24 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 25 Germany for 3 weeks