We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 8 Reykjavik hotels
- 9 Hotels that we found special
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Too many Trip Reports
- 13 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 14 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 19 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 20 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI