We are spending 5 days in this area. We will have a rental car to get around for day trips from our home base in Bassano del Grappa. In the past, we have wasted lots of time and been frustrated by trying to find public parking near the historic centers of towns we have visited in Europe. Your help alleviating this irritating situation would be most appreciated. Can you give locations of public parking in these towns?
Help with Public Parking: Vicenza, Verona & Padua
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 2 Getting cash in Spain
- 3 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 4 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 5 Cotswolds village base
- 6 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 7 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 8 First Time Going to Europe
- 9 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 10 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 11 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 12 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 13 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 14 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 15 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 16 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 17 International driving permit required in France?
- 18 How long in Venice?
- 19 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 20 Hotel in Rome?
- 21 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 22 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 23 Traditional food in Athens
- 24 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 25 Greek Ferries in October - Q's