I will be traveling with a female friend to the French Riviera and Provence the end of August. We plan to spend 5 days on the RIviera, and 2 in Aix en Provence as well as 2 in St. Remy. In addition to Les Baux (which is close to St. Remy), we'd love to visit the hilltop villages of Gordes, Bonnieux, Lacoste , Roussillion, etc, as well as Avignon, Pont du Gard and Uzes. We know this is a bit "aggressive", but we want to see as much as possible in the short time we have and cannot change our hotels/cities at this point. What are the best cities (from the above list) to see from Aix, and which are the best to see from St. Remy? Thank you so much!!!
Help with Provence 4 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 3 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 4 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 5 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 17 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 18 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Belfast to Scotland help
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City