I will be traveling with a female friend to the French Riviera and Provence the end of August. We plan to spend 5 days on the RIviera, and 2 in Aix en Provence as well as 2 in St. Remy. In addition to Les Baux (which is close to St. Remy), we'd love to visit the hilltop villages of Gordes, Bonnieux, Lacoste , Roussillion, etc, as well as Avignon, Pont du Gard and Uzes. We know this is a bit "aggressive", but we want to see as much as possible in the short time we have and cannot change our hotels/cities at this point. What are the best cities (from the above list) to see from Aix, and which are the best to see from St. Remy? Thank you so much!!!
Help with Provence 4 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train to Vernon France
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Venice
- 7 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 10 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Traveling to Munich
- 13 Day trips from Marseille
- 14 London tube
- 15 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 16 cooking classes
- 17 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 18 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 19 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 20 Zurich, Switzerland
- 21 Day trip from London to Paris
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 24 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island