I will be traveling with a female friend to the French Riviera and Provence the end of August. We plan to spend 5 days on the RIviera, and 2 in Aix en Provence as well as 2 in St. Remy. In addition to Les Baux (which is close to St. Remy), we'd love to visit the hilltop villages of Gordes, Bonnieux, Lacoste , Roussillion, etc, as well as Avignon, Pont du Gard and Uzes. We know this is a bit "aggressive", but we want to see as much as possible in the short time we have and cannot change our hotels/cities at this point. What are the best cities (from the above list) to see from Aix, and which are the best to see from St. Remy? Thank you so much!!!
Help with Provence 4 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 2 Cell phones in Ireland
- 3 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 9 Priceline for London hotels
- 10 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 11 Ireland itinerary
- 12 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Fjords, How To?
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 18 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 19 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 22 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 23 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY