I will be traveling with a female friend to the French Riviera and Provence the end of August. We plan to spend 5 days on the RIviera, and 2 in Aix en Provence as well as 2 in St. Remy. In addition to Les Baux (which is close to St. Remy), we'd love to visit the hilltop villages of Gordes, Bonnieux, Lacoste , Roussillion, etc, as well as Avignon, Pont du Gard and Uzes. We know this is a bit "aggressive", but we want to see as much as possible in the short time we have and cannot change our hotels/cities at this point. What are the best cities (from the above list) to see from Aix, and which are the best to see from St. Remy? Thank you so much!!!
Help with Provence 4 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 4 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Restaurants in Spain
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Touring Dover Castle
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 Ireland itinerary
- 13 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 17 Cell phones in Ireland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 Santorini transportation
- 21 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?