I hope someone can help as I am clueless and chances are I might get some help.
I will be taking a cruise in August (2013) starting in Amsterdam. I will be traveling by myself with my 21 month old baby girl. My husband does not like traveling and I'm "addicted" to traveling.
I have never visit Amsterdam before and I've heard is beautiful. I need to know what is the best/ safest area / hotel to stay at. It will be happy to stay at least a 4 star hotel. Also, how long should I stay? Im looking at least 3 days not including the day I get there and the day I get onboard the cruise.
One last thing, I am a chef.... any restaurant recommendations???
Thanks to all of you who take the time to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 4 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Sicily help
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 11 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 12 Cork questions
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 Borghese Gallery Question
- 16 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 17 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 Sim Card
- 21 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 22 Airline to Rome
- 23 Finland around Christmas time?
- 24 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 25 Germany vs Sweden nightlife