I hope someone can help as I am clueless and chances are I might get some help.
I will be taking a cruise in August (2013) starting in Amsterdam. I will be traveling by myself with my 21 month old baby girl. My husband does not like traveling and I'm "addicted" to traveling.
I have never visit Amsterdam before and I've heard is beautiful. I need to know what is the best/ safest area / hotel to stay at. It will be happy to stay at least a 4 star hotel. Also, how long should I stay? Im looking at least 3 days not including the day I get there and the day I get onboard the cruise.
One last thing, I am a chef.... any restaurant recommendations???
Thanks to all of you who take the time to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 2 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 3 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 4 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 5 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 10 tipping
- 11 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 12 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 13 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 14 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 15 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 16 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 17 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 18 Advice about Naples?
- 19 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 20 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 21 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 22 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 Oslo airport to hotel
- 25 Paris and Lyon