I hope someone can help as I am clueless and chances are I might get some help.
I will be taking a cruise in August (2013) starting in Amsterdam. I will be traveling by myself with my 21 month old baby girl. My husband does not like traveling and I'm "addicted" to traveling.
I have never visit Amsterdam before and I've heard is beautiful. I need to know what is the best/ safest area / hotel to stay at. It will be happy to stay at least a 4 star hotel. Also, how long should I stay? Im looking at least 3 days not including the day I get there and the day I get onboard the cruise.
One last thing, I am a chef.... any restaurant recommendations???
Thanks to all of you who take the time to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe!
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 Brief trip report Naples
- 6 What to take to Germany
- 7 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 8 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 11 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 22 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 23 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 24 4 week trip Turkey
- 25 Holiday in Austria