I hope someone can help as I am clueless and chances are I might get some help.
I will be taking a cruise in August (2013) starting in Amsterdam. I will be traveling by myself with my 21 month old baby girl. My husband does not like traveling and I'm "addicted" to traveling.
I have never visit Amsterdam before and I've heard is beautiful. I need to know what is the best/ safest area / hotel to stay at. It will be happy to stay at least a 4 star hotel. Also, how long should I stay? Im looking at least 3 days not including the day I get there and the day I get onboard the cruise.
One last thing, I am a chef.... any restaurant recommendations???
Thanks to all of you who take the time to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 6 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Venice
- 10 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 11 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 12 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 13 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Scotland and London 21 days
- 16 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 18 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 19 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Capri in July
- 24 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 25 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites