I hope someone can help as I am clueless and chances are I might get some help.
I will be taking a cruise in August (2013) starting in Amsterdam. I will be traveling by myself with my 21 month old baby girl. My husband does not like traveling and I'm "addicted" to traveling.
I have never visit Amsterdam before and I've heard is beautiful. I need to know what is the best/ safest area / hotel to stay at. It will be happy to stay at least a 4 star hotel. Also, how long should I stay? Im looking at least 3 days not including the day I get there and the day I get onboard the cruise.
One last thing, I am a chef.... any restaurant recommendations???
Thanks to all of you who take the time to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 3 trip to Italy
- 4 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 Hostel Advice
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Holiday in Europe
- 9 2 weeks in Prague
- 10 student in denmark
- 11 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 12 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 13 Train from Lille to Delft
- 14 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 15 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 16 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 17 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 18 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 21 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Belgium advice
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris