I hope someone can help as I am clueless and chances are I might get some help.
I will be taking a cruise in August (2013) starting in Amsterdam. I will be traveling by myself with my 21 month old baby girl. My husband does not like traveling and I'm "addicted" to traveling.
I have never visit Amsterdam before and I've heard is beautiful. I need to know what is the best/ safest area / hotel to stay at. It will be happy to stay at least a 4 star hotel. Also, how long should I stay? Im looking at least 3 days not including the day I get there and the day I get onboard the cruise.
One last thing, I am a chef.... any restaurant recommendations???
Thanks to all of you who take the time to answer.
Help with pre-cruise stay in Amsterdam in Aug
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 2 Itinerary advise needed
- 3 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 4 Kimhe--flamenco
- 5 Wengen to Torino?
- 6 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 7 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 8 Working Holiday in Germany
- 9 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 10 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 11 When to go to Sicily
- 12 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 13 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 14 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 15 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Transport in Venice
- 24 England & Scotland in April
- 25 How to structure this trip?