I hope someone can help as I am clueless and chances are I might get some help.
I will be taking a cruise in August (2013) starting in Amsterdam. I will be traveling by myself with my 21 month old baby girl. My husband does not like traveling and I'm "addicted" to traveling.
I have never visit Amsterdam before and I've heard is beautiful. I need to know what is the best/ safest area / hotel to stay at. It will be happy to stay at least a 4 star hotel. Also, how long should I stay? Im looking at least 3 days not including the day I get there and the day I get onboard the cruise.
One last thing, I am a chef.... any restaurant recommendations???
Thanks to all of you who take the time to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 2 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 3 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 4 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 5 What type of visa is right for me?
- 6 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 7 Christmas Eve
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 10 Paris---baguette question???
- 11 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 12 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 13 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Glassblowing in Prague
- 16 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 19 a loss about Paris
- 20 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 Want to meet the locals? Try the bars.
- 23 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice
- 24 1 way ticket
- 25 Madrid - time to allow for train