I hope someone can help as I am clueless and chances are I might get some help.
I will be taking a cruise in August (2013) starting in Amsterdam. I will be traveling by myself with my 21 month old baby girl. My husband does not like traveling and I'm "addicted" to traveling.
I have never visit Amsterdam before and I've heard is beautiful. I need to know what is the best/ safest area / hotel to stay at. It will be happy to stay at least a 4 star hotel. Also, how long should I stay? Im looking at least 3 days not including the day I get there and the day I get onboard the cruise.
One last thing, I am a chef.... any restaurant recommendations???
Thanks to all of you who take the time to answer.
Help with pre-cruise stay in Amsterdam in Aug
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Munich with a car?
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 10 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 He said , she said
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris