My husband and I are looking into a trip to Poland and Russia, with possibly Finaland and Ukraine. But here's where I need help -we're not exactly sure where to go! We found a good airfare going to Budapest and leaving from Helsinki, so we were thinking of:
Budapest -> Krakow -> Kiev -> Moscow -> St. Petersburg - > Helsinki
I realize some of these cities are a bit far by train, we are looking to spend about 10 days total.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this itinery. Are there other places we should be going instead of above? Anywhere we should skip? Is our trip manageable? We're open to almost anything, we're both young and experienced travelers. Thank you in advance!
Help with Poland/Ukraine/Russia itinery
- 1 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 How Long For Santorini?
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Car rental Italy
- 6 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 7 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 10 Prague Itinerary
- 11 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 12 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 13 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 14 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 15 London at Xmas
- 16 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 17 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 22 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 23 Northern Italy
- 24 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 25 Sicily- two week summer vacation